Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

Camera Land Inventory Reduction Sale

710 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gr8fuldoug 
#1 ·

Good day one and all. I must apologize for my lack of posts. The Summer seems to have all consumed me and I've been remiss in posting deals for you.
In order to make that up to you we are going to offer the following opportunities, while supplies last.

Take an extra 10% off of the following items (either mention this post in your web order and we will refund that 10% or call in your order and mention the post for the 10% additional discount):

(Demo Unit) Zeiss Victory DiaScope 65 T* FL (Black) (Straight Model) with or without the 15-45x Zoom Eyepiece

Demo Zeiss Compact Point Reflex Sights #521790 & 521792

All in stock Bushnell Refurbs

Leupold BX-4 Mckinley HD 8x42mm Binocular #117789

Demo Nikon EDG Fieldscope 85 Spotting Scopes - Available in Straight & Angled

All Demo Swarovski Z6i Illuminated Riflescopes

In other super opportunities:

We have one each of the following so we are offering them super discounted:

Demo Zeiss Duralyt 3-12x50 #6 Riflescope @ only $749.99

Open Box Nikon Monarch 6-24x50 SF M Fine Cross Riflescope #8427 for only $429.99

We sold a couple of Leupold riflscopes that were opened by the customers, never mounted, and returned. We won't put these back into new inventory so:
Leupold VX-1 2-7x33 Duplex Reticle Riflescopes #113863 for $189.99

Leupold VX-2 3-9x40 Duplex Reticle Riflescope #110797 for $249.99

As an extra super special:
A new Vortex StrikeFire AR 15 Mount Red/Green Dot #SFRD-AR15 and VMX-3T Magnifier for only $269.99

Let's also not overlook that Swarovski Binoculars and Spotting Scopes are on 65th Anniversary Sale pricing giving you an additional 10% discount

We have end of the Summer inventory coming up and there is nothing more boring then counting every box in the store. If there is something you are looking for please feel free to give us a call and we will do all we can for you.

Our web builder has been working hard to update the demo pages on our site. It is set up by brand so please see:
Leica
Meopta
Minox
Nikon
Pentax
Schmidt&Bender
Swarovski
Zeiss
&
Zen-Ray
More demo product is arriving all the time so please check back if what you're looking for is not here or just call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128.

As we receive deliveries we will do our best to get this information to you.
Thanks for all your support.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.