Description

This is a rare and hard to find, Authentic Colt AR-15 A2 Sporter Match H-bar.
.223 caliber. low serial number in perfect shape shot count 12 rounds for sighting and then stored away in my safe till now.
I will sell it with or without the assessories.

1295.00 or add 200.00 for scope and bi-pod
This weapon is so scarce and hard to find because its the original model before they started making them cheaper.
The parts used in this gun including the bolt are the high quality ones used in the full auto variety.
available is a Simmons Scope and special mount, 4-12 x 44mm.
Special AR style cheek rest.
and a very heavy duty rubber coated, with spring assist legs bipod made by Baretta.
my email is xxlfitness at yahoo dot com.
phone 314 five 0 three 9 thousand.

Match Target rifles have the accuracy and dependability needed to live up to the reputation of their predecessors as one of the greatest rifles of all time. Designed to meet defined government requirements, The Match Target family of rifles are excellent examples of the responsible role Colt plays in the future of firearms. They are easy to field strip, and feature comfortable accurate shooting. The Match Target are enhanced with heat dissipating ribbed handguard, cartridge case deflector and adjustable sights. Ideal for competition shooting, varmint hunting and general target shooting, the Colt Match Target is second to none.

Manufacturer Colt's Manufacturing
Model HBAR
Model Match Target
Action Semi-automatic
Type AR-15
Caliber 223 Rem
Caliber 556NATO
Barrel Length 20"
Finish/Color Matte
Grips/Stock Black
Type of Barrel Heavy Barrel
Flash supressor
comes with 3 magazines
Adjustable Sights
my email is xxlfitness at yahoo dot com.
phone 314 five 0 three 9 thousand.