I have a custom Remington 700 .308 made by Accuracy Systems Inc. for sale. Its a 24" bull barrel 1:10 twist with an undamaged crown. The stock is HS Precision and has a detachable box magazine. The trigger is set at 2.5 lbs. I topped the rifle with a Nightforce 8-32x56 NXS with the NP-R1 reticle (excellent condition). I have Nightforce medium rings and a Nightforce 20 MOA taper scope base as well as a Nightforce angle degree indicator. I have just under 300 rounds fired through it. I know its hard to believe something on a forum without seeing it yourself but I shot a 6" 3-shot group at 1,000 yards with this rifle in 3-4 mph winds. I have a video on Youtube which shows the rifle in action (i didnt have a second camera to put on the target unfortunately). The video is titled 850 yard cold bore shot....screen name is QuackAttacker801. The asking price is $3900. The rifle alone is $2,799 and the scope about $1,900 depending on where it is purchased. That in itself is well above asking price. The rifle has been maintained and cleaned after every use. Any questions please feel free to give me a call or email. I can send pics by email if requested.
laxphil8@hotmail.com
801-898-2120

Thanks