Accuracy Ordnance Bartlein 300 Norma Barrel

This is a discussion on Accuracy Ordnance Bartlein 300 Norma Barrel within the Classifieds - Rifles forums, part of the Classifieds category; Here is a link to pictures of the barrel. I recently purchased a bolt gun from a Sniper Hide member recently and he included a ...

Here is a link to pictures of the barrel.

I recently purchased a bolt gun from a Sniper Hide member recently and he included a 300 Norma barrel he had purchased for it and had mounted/spun up by Accuracy Ordnance. He tested it out and decided on another barrel for his rifle (a 30" 338 Lapua Magnum, etc.). I have no need for the barrel and would like to sell it for a fair price. I believe there is a 6-8 week wait for AO custom barrels and since this one is slightly used and it appears the going rate for a new one is $650, I think $500 is a good deal and a good opportunity.

It is a beautiful barrel and was only fired to test, nicely cerakoted and with the FTE brake. It is in a 1:9 Twist and has a 5/8 - 24 muzzle threading. I will come to you securely packaged in a heavy-duty cardboard tube with protective padding and mesh, etc.

Here is how AO described these custom made barrels:

These are chambered and fit replacement barrels for AI rifles. These start as 416R SS hand-lapped blanks. We chamber them on our HAAS TL-1 CNC lathe to exacting tolerances. The barrels are then cut to length, crowned and threaded 5/8×24 (standard) to a 2A spec. We make a custom-fit, knurled thread protector. The barrels and thread protectors are then Cerakote finished for a protective and aesthetically pleasing finish. Each barrel is laser engraved with the manufacturer of the blank, caliber and twist rate.

Take a look at the photos.

I'll sell it for $400 insured USPS two-day express mail, payment via PayPal please.

No trades.

bump to top

bump to the top

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

bump to the top

bump to top

Ads