Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

Camo Paint

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  JimBeam 
#1 ·
I've been practicing on airgung and bb guns before I try painting my AR or the Remington 700 LTR I want to buy. Any ideas on good paint? I've been trying Krylon camo paint and it works well. What about anything from Brownells? Also, do they sell Krylon in gallon cans that I can mix and use in a spray gun or an airbrush?

And another question? Any ideas on how to get good patterns? Or atleast how to properly use foilage to get a good pattern? I've been trying to get a good woodland pattern but I was thinking of a good urban pattern for my AR. Any ideas on patterns and colors?

#3 ·
You should search like stated as there are more topics about this than anything. But I,m a nice guy so check out duracoat finishes they hold up better than any paint on the market. As far as your AR I did mine in urban digital camo using black,grey,white. Duracoat also has all the stencils you are looking for too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.