Need a place for my BDC Chart - Page 2

Need a place for my BDC Chart

This is a discussion on Need a place for my BDC Chart within the Misc. forums, part of the Sniping Related category; If you need weather data ahead of time use Accuweather.com. Been using it for years and it's very accurate and I run all my data ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Need a place for my BDC Chart

If you need weather data ahead of time use Accuweather.com. Been using it for years and it's very accurate and I run all my data sheets before a match in 10 degree temp differences. I know the elevation I will be shooting and average BP and doing it this way has been very accurate for me when traveling to matches. I run my cards and laminate them and have them dummy corded to my belt for quick reference. I also run a QB arm band which I will fill out for each stage when needed so if I need to dial different data or hold I have all my data on my arm.

I'm going to add another vote for the quarterback forearm play holder. They run about $10. I made a form using an Excel spreadsheet that fits my holder perfectly. I've got sheets that I just slide in for my .243, .308 and .300WM. You can also cover the clear window with masking tape and write the dope info based on current environmentals for each stage if you're shooting in a competition. For me the play holder worked. I've seen alternatives marketed for shooters that cost 3 times as much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ads