New California Gun Laws - Page 4

New California Gun Laws

This is a discussion on New California Gun Laws within the Off Topic forums, part of the Sniping Related category; I am beginning to think that most of gun owners in CA are lazy fudds. I know if most of gun owners have voted, prop ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: New California Gun Laws

I am beginning to think that most of gun owners in CA are lazy fudds. I know if most of gun owners have voted, prop 63 would not have passed. I was very confused to see how vote turned out. It was passed by landslide.

About half of the conservatives in CA don't bother voting because they are so out numbered by libtards.
    I redefined trust between my wife and I. Bought her a gun, hand loaded ammo for it, showed her how to shoot it, and made her the beneficiary on my life insurance.

-Chris

Hidden Content Originally Posted by sns2 Hidden Content
    I got my gun today. Went to the range. You guys weren't kidding. Even off a rest it seemed to be touching the barrel. What an utter piece of s*** that Hogue stock is.

Quote Originally Posted by gpark09 View Post
    I am beginning to think that most of gun owners in CA are lazy fudds. I know if most of gun owners have voted, prop 63 would not have passed. I was very confused to see how vote turned out. It was passed by landslide.
    I have a liberal senators kids working for me. You should her what they say! Their mom won't go to lunch with me to talk shop. Basically they say that they can pass any law they want because they have the super majority and the majority of the people are Sheeple. The end had my twist on it.

Issue is people not voting knowing it doesn't count. Close the border and this state would be a lot different

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalFocus View Post
    About half of the conservatives in CA don't bother voting because they are so out numbered by libtards.
    One of these days the people of California will wake up and realize that their liberal actions have come home to roost. Suddenly California will become Greece where there is more money going out in entitlements and "welfare" than is coming in from taxes and economic growth.

Who knows, maybe Mexico will step in and bail them out. After all, a huge number of Mexico's population has either moved to CA or is planning on doing so.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Ads