Nightforce FFP

This is a discussion on Nightforce FFP within the Optics forums, part of the Sniping Related category; I was wondering if there is anymore news / rumours regarding a high powered NF FFP scope? I have the 2.5-10x32 which took a beating ...

Thread: Nightforce FFP

Nightforce FFP

I was wondering if there is anymore news / rumours regarding a high powered NF FFP scope? I have the 2.5-10x32 which took a beating in the sandbox and a F1 mounted on a remmy.

However a new rifle purchase means I would like a new scope. I do like the F1, but the other NXS models are SFP so it doesn´t matter how good they are...they are still SFP. But I do like the turrets, not a huge fan of the integrated zoom....

Other options are S&B 5-25x56 or Premier 5-25x56.

So does anyone have any news? Or any used S&B or Ph.

Supposedly in the next 6 months or so a NF FFP with the top end of 25x will be coming out.

Having used both of the other two mentioned I would choose the S&B between them.

Rob, thanks for the reply.

Yeah, further reading online has made me lean towards S&B. Mainly due to the Fine reticle and the slightly more tactile clicks on the turrets.

Its going to be mounted on a 6.5x284 where I will try and push it out far.

I do have a F1 mounted on a modified remmy 700 308W, and it is awesome but it does lack a little on small targets at great distance. If NF do release a highpowered FFP scope in the coming year..... there might be a S&B on some classified section somewhere.

check out the vortex top line of scopes... the razor HDs... they make a 5-20x50mm .. there scopes are supposivley very nice and take a BEATING

most research for the vortex on here talks of the viper line... not the razor... te viper is the coquest/mark IV competition lineup and run u nder 1000 bux... these razors are there top of the line and cost 2500
    great warranty too

DC, Razor street price is around $2000. Nice scope as I played with one this past week at shot but the eye position is a little critical. Not a definite turn off but something. Nice reticle.

Arctic, you can't go wrong with S&B. Great scopes. The P4F would be my choice of reticle in it. I used to have one with a Gen II in it and it worked great too although that's not an option anymore. I don't have any trouble seeing and getting a good sight picture on 5" dots at 1000 with the F1 though either.

Ads