Farrell rings and bases

This is a discussion on Farrell rings and bases within the Optics forums, part of the Sniping Related category; Does any one have any experience with Farrell rings and bases? I just ordered a Savage 10FCP McMillan and I have a Super Sniper 10X42mm ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Farrell rings and bases

Does any one have any experience with Farrell rings and bases? I just ordered a Savage 10FCP McMillan and I have a Super Sniper 10X42mm with B.C. scope caps to mount on it. I have been reading past posts and saw atleast one person say the Farrell base was to high. I want a proper cheek weld, but also good quality set up. I want a one piece base with 0 moa because I do most of my shooting at 200 yards or less. Any suggestions on this would be appreciated. Thank You.

Farrell stuff is good.

I like TPS rings now. The 2 pair I have DON'T produce ring marks on my scope tubes.

Low rings should work with the SS.

http://www.tacticalprecision.com/TSR%20 ... 0Rings.htm
    You just picked up a hitcher...a prisoner of the white lines on the free way.

I have a Farrell Base and Rings on my Savage 10FP. They have been fine. I think you might save some money with TPS or Seekins rings on a Farrell base.
    TAC OPS Tango 51 20" LH, NXS 3.5-15, Tac Ops 30 can
    Savage 10FLP 223 20", McMillan, Leupold 4-12 Mil dot, GemTech M4-02
    Rem 700 LH VS 308 20" threaded, Mark4 mounts & 4.5-14 Illum Mil dot, 2.25# tuned trigger

I have a set on my FN SPR and the 700 base on my 700P. they are well built! dont worry you will be happy with them.

P.S. both my bases are high but thats because i wanted the 20moa's.
    Roses are red, my locktite is blue, without any ammo, what am I to do?

Thanks for the info guys. I checked TPS for the low rings and they are out of stock. I also checked Brownells for the TPS rings and they are also out of stock, and their prices are higher than Sinclair Intl. for the same Farrell rings and base setup. I guess I am going to order Farrell rings and a Farrell one piece base from Sinclair Intl. I have ordered stuff from them in the past and have been very happy.

Look on the Farrell web site www.kenfarrell.com for the base and rings that you want. They offer more than what Sinclair offers. I buy alot of stuff from Sinclair but their prices are a little high on the Farrell stuff. Call Ken Farrell if you have any questions about fit, installation, or anything technical. He is always ready to help. I bought my Savage rings and base for my Savage through a Farrell distributor in Texas 'USA something'. The folks at Farrell sent me there for the best price. Just ask them they will put you in contact with them. The Farrell product is first class and for me a lefty, their bases fit left or right hand bolt guns.
    TAC OPS Tango 51 20" LH, NXS 3.5-15, Tac Ops 30 can
    Savage 10FLP 223 20", McMillan, Leupold 4-12 Mil dot, GemTech M4-02
    Rem 700 LH VS 308 20" threaded, Mark4 mounts & 4.5-14 Illum Mil dot, 2.25# tuned trigger

At (TPS) we refuse to compromise our quality for pricing! 100% USA Made.

tried 2 farrell bases and BOTH of them do not set flush on the rear on my LTR, I have a different brand on the way,have the .785 tall tps rings and I like them

I'd recommend calling Seekins.

Mr. TPS-phil thanks for the reply, I noticed you sent me a link to your superlow rings "which look great by the way" Will those work with my setup and still have room for my Butler Creek flip ups? Savage 10FCP McMillan stock, Farrell one piece rail and a Super Sniper 10X42mm. Thanks alot for your help.....Brownie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ads