Who wants a 1/4 MOA rifle for 2500?

This is a discussion on Who wants a 1/4 MOA rifle for 2500? within the Rifles forums, part of the Sniping Related category; Supply a Remington 700 action and you can have it. Not exactly a tactical rifle, but great for a varmint hunter! I've heard through word ...

Who wants a 1/4 MOA rifle for 2500?

Supply a Remington 700 action and you can have it. Not exactly a tactical rifle, but great for a varmint hunter! I've heard through word of mouth and magazine articles they were great sticks, but I happened to see one on 6mmBR today:

http://www.6mmbr.com/gunweek017.html
    Kamrad Tylov

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."

Good call Tyler! That was definitly a good one.

As non-LEO, I use my rifles primarily for target shooting. Consequently, for my interests between SC and 6mmbr.com there is such a massive wealth of knowledge on all subjects.

Between Madgunsmith (Hoping you're back behind the scope soon ) and 6mmBR alone one can learn an AWFUL lot of really good handloading information. Without the assistance of these resources I'd certainly not be having the wonderful results I am now.
    "All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."
    Sir Winston Churchill

Ads