Adams & bennett Barrels

This is a discussion on Adams & bennett Barrels within the Rifles forums, part of the Sniping Related category; this may be the wrong place ,but has anyone tried Adams & Bennett Barrels ? I am building a tactical Mauser in .30-06 with an ...

Adams & bennett Barrels

this may be the wrong place ,but has anyone tried Adams & Bennett Barrels ? I am building a tactical Mauser in .30-06 with an A&B barrel .it was almost free and is about a #5 contour chrome moly. just wondering if anyone has tried these barrels ,Mlammers? it is a new barrel by the way. thanks

You will like it, I have used them and the last one I did was was a 308 stainless on the Sniper build that is in the DIY section. It shot .3MOA. For the buck they are hard to beat. The contour I have used is the F54 Mostly. Reason I have not used the thinner one, is that I had and still do have, a few brand new German made FN sporter barrels in 30-06 that were so cheap that I could not turn them down.
    ML313 Founder LOSOK Custom Arms LLC

www.losokcustomarms.com

Know your enemy and yourself, and you need not fear the outcome of a hundred battles-SunTzu

Practice does not make perfect, PERFECT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT-OSP Drill Instructor

Adams & bennett Barrels

Mlammers,after measuring mine,Duh!! it is the f54 contour ,just assumed it ws about #5 forgot that A& B offered the thin F34 and the Varmint F54 will post pictures when the rifle gets beyond bare assmebly/barreled action stage.

Its a pretty easy install, the barrels are cut pretty well, and the chambers go quick, so be careful there, they are not real short in my experience. They require much less cutting than my FN barrels, which is nice.
    ML313 Founder LOSOK Custom Arms LLC

www.losokcustomarms.com

Know your enemy and yourself, and you need not fear the outcome of a hundred battles-SunTzu

Practice does not make perfect, PERFECT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT-OSP Drill Instructor

Hi

Where to find those barrels? Is there a homepage or something!?
    Thanks
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." -- Bruce Lee

Adams& Bennett barrels

they may have a web site but Midway usa sell them and has a pretty good selection and decent prices as well. I got this one from a Gunsmith who had started chambering it for the wrong caliber and due to stock inletting after cutting it back to fix the goof up it wouldnt work for him so it now is a .30-06 on a mauser action.

I used one of these barrels on a remington 308 rifle also and was favorably impressed with accuracy and quality. Certainly worth the price you pay. Mine was purchased through midway

MEL

Ads