MN hunter and paper puncher looking for advice from a local

This is a discussion on MN hunter and paper puncher looking for advice from a local within the Rifles forums, part of the Sniping Related category; Hello, I have posted a few times on here and now that it has warmed up a bit I thought I would try and do ...

Hello,

I have posted a few times on here and now that it has warmed up a bit I thought I would try and do a shout out to those who live in the Minnesota area. I am looking for some help with my target shooting craft. I can take down a deer in Norther Mineesota without to many problems. The problem up there is that the longest shots are usually around 75yrds.

Is there anyone who is local to the Twin Cities who wouldn't mind helping out a newbie on the craft of target shooting. I wouldn't mind paying for your registration fees at the range to get some guidance.

I am a stay at home Father, so during the day works best as I sometimes get busy when the kids get home, but I am willing to work around your schedule. Closest range to me is in Oakdale, but willing to travel to gain experience.

Right now my rifle of choice is a RPR in 6.5CM. I am just interested in meeting like minded shooters and gaining some knowledge and friendship.

Let me know if anyone would be interested,

TedNew 6.5.jpg

PM Sent

Ads