HSM Ammo available on SC

HSM Ammo available on SC

This is a discussion on HSM Ammo available on SC within the Cartridges & Calibers forums, part of the Sniping Related category; Just an FYI: I have put some Hunting Shack Montana ammo up on the store portion of snipercental.com. Check it out here: http://www.snipercentral.com/shop/index.php?cPath=25 Initially some ...

Sponsors

HSM Ammo available on SC

Just an FYI:

I have put some Hunting Shack Montana ammo up on the store portion of snipercental.com. Check it out here:

http://www.snipercentral.com/shop/index.php?cPath=25

Initially some 308 175 & 168gr match, as well as a lower cost 168gr range load.

Also, for you .30-06 fans, a 175gr Match load is there also. The custom 260 load should be ready fairly soon. I can get several other match loads in many different calibers if you are willing to buy it by the case. Just let me know if you are interested in seeing something else listed

MEL

What brass do they use? I can't seem to remember.....

Sponsors
    Their match ammo is winchester brass.

MEL

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

How does the HSM stack up against the ABT?

Jim

Sponsors
    So far it has been more accurate in pretty much all the rifles I have shot them both through. ABT uses LC brass though.

MEL

Mel

I apologize if I missed it soemwhere, but what is the difference in the HSM 168 Match and the 168 gr Match Range ammo?

Good on you for the alternative to Black Hills / Fed. GMM.

I'm looking forward to shooting the 260 Lapua 123s in the new DPMS that I have coming.

JeffVN
    1976-1980
    2/2 Echo, 2/2 STA, 3/9 STA, SCAMP

Sponsors
    The Range ammo is loaded using whatever brass, primers, powder they can get a good deal on. It still uses the same sierra match king 168gr bullet, and all the components will be the same per batch.

MEL

I picked up some 150 gr. range stuff for my M1A, It's like a box of assorted doughnuts, every piece of brass is diferent. btw 150 gr plinker stuff was 5.99 at sportsmans warehouse and actualle held 1 moa in my M1A NM Good stuff to get some trigger time in with.

Rigger
    I hate to be the cruel hand of reality slapping you across the face but, someone has to do it.

Life's hard, buy a helmet. You're not going to get coddled around here so get over it.

Hidden Content

Sponsors
    Quote Originally Posted by navyrigger46
    I picked up some 150 gr. range stuff for my M1A, It's like a box of assorted doughnuts, every piece of brass is diferent. btw 150 gr plinker stuff was 5.99 at sportsmans warehouse and actualle held 1 moa in my M1A NM Good stuff to get some trigger time in with.

Rigger
    Heh, yes, I have access to this 150gr "Range" ammo as well! But I didn't bother listing it. The range match is a bit different.

MEL

Ads