Benchresters Dream Benchrest Scope - Leupold 20X-60X VXSS Brand New Case and Tripod

Benchresters Dream Benchrest Scope - Leupold 20X-60X VXSS Brand New Case and Tripod

This is a discussion on Benchresters Dream Benchrest Scope - Leupold 20X-60X VXSS Brand New Case and Tripod within the Classifieds - Optics forums, part of the Classifieds category; Have a brand new Leupold Goldring Spotting Scope and Tripod in factory aluminum luggage case. 20X-60X VXSS, SKU # 110551. Took it out of case ...

Have a brand new Leupold Goldring Spotting Scope and Tripod in factory aluminum luggage case. 20X-60X VXSS, SKU # 110551. Took it out of case mounted it looked thru it and put it back in the case and really have no use for it now. Paid $2,099.00 for it.....Sell it complete for $1,700.00 Buyer pays shipping from Daytona Beach Fl 32725. I take PayPal.

Also, to go along with this fantastic Spotting Scope have brand New Sinclair Spotting Scope Benchrest Stand and Mount, paid $159.99 for it, sell for $100.00, it is the perfect accessory to mount this scope on the side of your bench rest instead of using the Leupold Tripod which usually puts the scope further away from the shooter, making you stand up a bit or shift your position to view your groups.

Leupold Scope .....................................$1,700.00

Sinclair Bench rest Stand New in the box......100.00

Both items are in original factory boxes brand new.

My investment in these two new items is $2,259.00 plus shipping. So you save $459.00 if you were to buy both these items brand new, or make me an offer I can't refuse.

Buyer pays shipping from 32725.

I take PayPal

Contact [email protected]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ninjawarrior; 08-06-2018 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Add info

message sent

Ads