Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

GUNBROKER/Online Auction Deals

51K views 54 replies 34 participants last post by  onlineesse1 
#1 ·
I don't know about others here, but I spend a lot of time browsing online auctions for good deals on various firearms, or rare firearms that aren't typically seen. When I find something that seems like a good deal I like to post it in the Classifieds here in hopes that somebody here is able to scoop it up for a good price.

This thread will be a way for folks to quickly check and see if anybody has founs good buys on a rig they're maybe looking for. Please keep your post words limited to a link and as little extra information as possible so that the links here are easy to browse. Also, please do some research to check out a deal unless you're absolutely sure it's an alright buy off the bat.

Here's one I found to get things started, the BuyItNow price is quite reasonable, comparable to the price of a new SPS Varmint:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=104228780

-matt

#28 ·
#32 ·
I don't know anything about these rifles, but I thought I'd share this. I know there's a few brit rifle junkies here.

FWIW, I shot my first deer with a SMLE.

I am thinking of selling my L39A1. It is in great shape and is very accurate and is also a real one and not a cut down No4. Work is going slow and I may have to cut down on my Enfield collection. The L39A1 is the military target version of the L42A1 sniper rifle. I am told there are about 1200 L39's out there. They can be had for a good price in England where most of them reside (700-900 pounds). It has all the correct markings and is dated 1972. Please email [email:1sbi76e5]stangchris@aol.com[/email:1sbi76e5] for info or pics.
The rifle has the .308 caliber magazine which holds 10 rds and enables rapid fire shooting. Here ia a link to some pics. The rifle has no import marks and the bore is in great shape. Sell for $1650
http://picasaweb.google.com/cetmechris/L39A1?authkey=Gv1sRgCKvonvmRzob_bg#5351429627840596226

http://www.texashuntingforum.com/ubbthr ... Post894588

#46 ·
Here is my upper. Sorry I didn't post it here first. I trust SC members and will end the auction if you say you will take it. Please don't back out if you say you want it. I will be out listing fees if you do. Thanks.

Please ask any questions you would like.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =312363529

#48 ·
Bravo Company Rifle with Nikon M-223, Bulgarian AK, FAL on DSA Receiver, 10 FAL mags

Here is a bunch of stuff my local FFL is selling on consignment for me. I had him list it all with no reserve and starting bids of $1, so there is potentially going to be some good deals. I just didn't have the time to sell it myself and deal with 7 different buyers and the shipping, payment, etc.

Bravo Company 20" rifle with Nikon scope and bipod:
AR-15 Bravo Company (BCM) .223 20? Daniel Defense : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

FAL on DSA Receiver with 2 mags:
FAL DSA SA-58 7.62X51(30 L1A1 : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

FAL Magazines:
10 FAL 7.62X51 20 rnd mags FN + 6 dust +17 springs : Rifle Magazines & Rifle Clips at GunBroker.com

FAL Parts:
FN FAL L1A1 Parts Lot stocks, springs, loaders FN : Rifle Stocks at GunBroker.com

Bulgarian AK-47 (SSR-85c2) with 3 magazines including Circle 10:
AK-47 Bulgarian SSR-85C-2 762X39 3 magazines : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

Mossberg 500 with Folding Stock:
Mossberg Cruiser Tactical 12ga. 18.5? heat shield : Pump Action Shotguns at GunBroker.com

AR parts - miscellaneous:
AR-15 parts lot trigger, gas block, hand guard : Rifle Stocks at GunBroker.com

#49 ·
Remington 700 LTR TWS Package (PRISTINE) : Bolt Action Rifles at GunBroker.com

Any thoughts on this package?

Remington Model 700P Light Tactical Rifle (LTR) Tactical Weapon System (TWS); package includes an upgraded Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10x40mm scope with pr reticle. A Harris bipod, and butler creek sling with swivels, a rugged hard case, to round out the system. Model 700P LTR TWS, chambered only in .308 Win., features a slimmed down stock to improve portability and reduce weight. The flutes in the 20" LTR not only assist in weight reduction and heat dissipation, but are engineered to enhance barrel rigidity for pinpoint accuracy. This rifle has had approx. 50 rounds put through the bore, and is in like new condition.

Auto part Cylinder

#50 ·
That's not a bad setup. A new 700P LTR is about $950 if you can find it and the accessories are certainly worth the additional $260. A lot depends on what happens to the price. If a bunch of people start bidding, it could get out of control really fast.

#51 ·
Budsgunshop has 223 and 308 Howa packages (Nikko Sterling Scope, rings, bipod, rifle, which comes with 10 rd detachable magazine) for $699 Shipped.

Discount Guns for Sale - Buds Gun Shop

Might be a solid budget entry package, and that scope is better than the one I have on my .308! <hangs head in shame>

It does not say if these are heavy barreled or not but the stock photo looks to be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.