Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

Custom AR-15 16" barrel 5.56 with extras, NOT FOR SALE

2K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  MakoShark 
#1 ·
Gentlemen,

This is now back on the market and will stay as such until sold. So, I am in need of funds and am again selling my AR for real this time. As previously stated in another post, it was built by a reputable gentlemen out of factory new parts.

Disclaimer - There was an issue with the gas block (FTF), which he quickly repaired and it now fires as it should. The configuration is 5.56. .223 ammo fired flawlessly, the 5.56 Black Hills OTM had a few FTF at first, but on the third magazine, rounds 40 - 60 yesterday, not one FTF. If you’re really and truly interested, I can pick up the .223 and/or 5.56 factory load(s) of your choice, shoot & report back at NO COST TO YOU.

Since the attachment quota here has apparently been reached :x , you can see the pics I posted here on the Long Range Hunting board:

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/ ... post661671

In any case, it's a great rifle and I hate to let it go, but there you have it. It has the following build specs as I bought it last summer:

Upper- Mega A4

Barrel and Gas Block- 16" Daniel Defense M-4 Profile, 1 in 7 twist with YHM Lo-Pro block

Forend- Vltor CASV-M in FDE

BCG- Lewis Machine and Tool (LMT)

Charging Handle- BCM Gunfighter Mod3

Muzzle Device- Patriot Ordnance Factory

Lower- Rainier Arms Zombie Lower

LPK- Stag

Stock/Buffer Kit- Vltor IMOD Enhanced w/H-Buffer

Trigger Guard- Magpul MOE

Grip- Magpul MOE

Sights: Magpul MBUS

I have added the following:

Surefire light w/pressure switch - can't find the exact one on the Surefire sight, but the closest I can get to it in description by image is the Scout series M620C.

EOTECH 552 holographic sight

Magpul single point sling (but I haven't gotten it to fight right)

Spike's foregrip (it's partially screwed onto the rail, but I've held it in place with Gorilla tape. Anyone with the right Phillip's head driver can fix it properly).

Eight thirty round windowed P-Mags in tan, dark earth and black configuration (3, 3 and 2 of each) and a Spike's monogramed "Punisher" design see in the well. A black thirty round P-Mag is what I bought it with originally.

I'm asking 1950.00 shipped to your FFL, and for that I'll add a tan Pelican 1750 case and a tan tactical vest (Voodoo Tactical I believe) like new and never used. Now this IS a good deal, IMHO!

PLEASE make sure this rifle is legal where you live, as I know some state firearm laws will not allow flash suppressors, collapsible stocks, 30 round magazines, etc. Hopefully you live in an AR-friendly state as it is though :wink:

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions of interest.

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Custom AR-15 16" barrel 5.56 with extras

Price drop to 1750.00 shipped, no Pelican case.

I'm also willing to consider partial trades for an 870 Tac Desert Recon if you have one :)

#3 ·

Still 1750.00 shipped. Is ANYONE interested? :shock:

#4 ·

Can't consider any trades any longer, only outright sale.

#5 ·

I know, my regrets, I didn't mean it to sound like I was attempting to get an audience.

In any case, this item is no longer for sale. Thanks for looking all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.