Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

custom 338 lapua

9K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Copperhead 
#1 ·
For sale SSG built 338 Lapua Defiance action with Seekens 20 MOA keyed base pinned recoil lug Brux 30 inch match grade barrel with SSG break and interrupted flutes Seekens 5 round detachable mag system jewell trigger @ 1.2 pounds Mcmillan A5 stock sniper fill butt spacer system adj cheekrest action is pillar bedded less than 50 rounds down range rifle is a tac driver shooting 300 gr scenars have not tried any other bullets Price is 3200.00 will email pics if you request

#2 ·
I have an accurized Remington 700 XCR Tactical in .308 for sale. Score High Gunsmithing (many positive reviews here and on the Hide) went over it from top to bottom and their bill alone was over $1000 for the blueprinting and custom work. After that a Jewell trigger was added. I bought this from the guy who had it built and all told he put over $2500 into the rifle, with reported groups at 0.5 MOA. Great stick for the money. 300-400 rounds fired, still in excellent shape.

#3 ·
Wow. I'm....going to leave this posted as-is as a good example of what NOT to do on forums when trying to sell thousands of dollars of rifle platforms.

-Nate

#7 ·
Sir, the magnitude of your ego must be without parallel...that is, except your sense of entitlement.

You signed up a few days ago and--without any introduction--started hawking your items in our forums You advertise only a parts list with builder, post no groups or loads tested, post no photos of the rifle platform (even though clear instructions about how to post photos on these forums are listed)...

...and you want well over THREE BILLS for your rifle?!

I work in sales. I don't know everything, but I can tell that you don't "get it".

Cheers.
-Nate

#8 ·
I guess you being the moderator of this forum gives you an ego that surpasses your ability to read or know when somebody is offering a High quality product at a dirt cheap Price mr salesman if somebody other than you is interested they can pm me and i will be more than happy to talk with them about this rifle and i will send them all the pictures they need with no ego involved.maybe you working in sales makes you the kind of guy that needs to hawk things as you put it as for myself i am just offering somebody a nice rifle at a great price

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.