Custom Remington 700 .308 Krieger Barrel McMillan Stock

This is a discussion on Custom Remington 700 .308 Krieger Barrel McMillan Stock within the Classifieds - Rifles forums, part of the Classifieds category; Custom Remington 700 chambered in .308 Win. This beauty shoots as good as she looks and is almost identical to the Marine Corps M40 Sniper ...

Custom Remington 700 chambered in .308 Win. This beauty shoots as good as she looks and is almost identical to the Marine Corps M40 Sniper Weapon System. Action is trued to the receiver threads. Badger Ordinance bolt knob. Action is very very smooth. Barrel is a Krieger 1 in 10 24" cryogenically treated fluted stainless steel threaded barrel with a Vias muzzle brake and thread protector. Borescoped to be in excellent condition including the crown and chamber. Round count is 640. Stock is a McMillan A3 in molded in Woodland Camo. It has a freeland rail with moveable studs, the adjustable cheekpiece, and a Limbsaver pad with the adjustable butt system. The action is bedded in the stock along with about an inch of the barrel. The bottom metal is CDI Precision's detachable magazine setup that feeds flawlessly with Accuracy International magazines. I have never had any issues with feeding from the mags. I also have a Williams hinged floorplate bottom metal that I can substitute if the buyer prefers. Let me know. The trigger is a Jewel and is set to around one pound. Atop the action is a Warne 20 MOA steel one piece base. The rifle will shoot 3/8 MOA groups with handloads using 175 grain MatchKing's and 4064 powder. Federal Gold Medal Match 175's shoot about 3/4" all day long. What is NOT included with the rifle are: the scope and rings, Turner sling and sling loops/ mounts, magazines, harris bipod, and anti cant device.

Pictures:

I am interested in trades or $2500 cash. I'm looking for a Nightforce F1 scope or a US Optics scope.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jimboman; 12-16-2012 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Can't see pictures when not logged in.

Just got pictures up.

Ads