Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

WTB Remington 700 or Savage 110 in .308

5K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  ea308 
#1 ·
looking to buy a nice starter rifle a remington 700 or savage 110 with a bull barrel. in a .308
let me know what you got

thanks

#7 ·
Savage 110

I personaly have a 110 in a .308. but id go the 700 if you have the money. i love my savage but theres a reason remington gets most the military contracts.

#12 ·
Hi,
I have the The Remington 700 LTR .308, 20" Heavy Free Float Barrel, Ken Farrel mount, Bushnell 3-9x40, and Rock Mount bipod. And am selling for $2600 including shipping. Let me know if interested and price is negotiable cause this is this is a real beauty that you will want to get your hands on.

Best,
Daniel

#13 ·
I have to sell my newly built Sniper Central Remington 700 rifle. Mel just shipped it to me and I have shot only twenty rounds through it when I get notice from the doc that I have the big "C" and have to get ready for a hard fight. The rifle is Rem 700 heavy 26" factory barrel, AICS 1.5 stock in green, Harris Bi-pod, Bushnell Elite 6-24x50mm Tactical Scope and the soft two gun case. Includng shipping I am asking $2250.00. This is brand new and in perfect condition. Sorry about the photo...its a cell phone camera. Thanks for looking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.