Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

Remington 700 Police .308 win w/ Leupold MK4 6.5-20x50mm TMR

5K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  nismophreek 
#1 ·
I'm looking to sell my Remy 700 Police in .308 win. I'm needing some money for my new build. I am selling it with a Leupold MK4 6.5-20x50mm. The scope is attached to the rifle with Leupold MK4 rings and bases. The base is bedded to the action. $1,700

#9 ·
I purchased this rifle and he has received payment. I have not received it yet and I can not reach him via email. Hopefully I will be able to get in touch with him.

#14 ·
Ok, I reached him last Friday and got a tracking number. Supposedly the gun arrived today but my FFL didn't contact me. I will drive by there tomorrow and see. Hopefully we will be good to go.

#16 ·
Ok, quick follow up. The rifle arrived to my FFL in an unmarked box with no paperwork. It wasn't until I was able to use the tracking number that I was able to find out that it had been delivered. I went to my FFL and inspected the rifle. The objective bell has a wide scratch on it but everything else looks okay. After several text messages to the seller I was able to get him to email a copy of his drivers license to my FFL so that my FFL could do the transfer. I should be picking up the rifle today.

#17 ·
For what you paid you should be able to live with a scratch on the scope. That scope retails for nearly as much as the whole package cost.

A word of warning on the trigger. It has been adjusted and you don't know who did it, so I would test it and make sure it is safe before using it. If you are always careful where you point the muzzle then it shouldn't be a problem anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.