This is a discussion on Custom Rem 700 .308 Rifle for Sale within the Classifieds - Rifles forums, part of the Classifieds category; I hate to do this, but it's time to let her go. Here's what you get (retail prices listed, but read down for my asking ...
I hate to do this, but it's time to let her go. Here's what you get (retail prices listed, but read down for my asking price):
1. Rem 700 action in .308. 1:12 barrel cut to 18" and threaded 5/8x24 for a suppressor/muzzle device. Thread protector included. ($600 retail, I'll be happy to include the plastic stock, stock trigger, and bottom metal if you want it.)
2. Badger Ordnance Tac Bolt knob. ($50 retail installed.)
3. McCrees Precision R7ST-G5+ black anodized aluminum modular folding stock ($752) with options:
Rigid Hand Hold - $65
Night Vision Mount - $118
Folding Option - $117
2 Aluminum rails - $64
4. Larue LT 111 34mm QD scope mount ($264)
5. Timney Trigger ($125)
6. BCM pistol grip ($29)
7. Accushot Monopod ($95) and rail ($21)
8. Harris bipod with Larue QD mount ($219 plus rail for free)
9. Badger Ordnance 20 MOA rail ($144)
I added all of that up, and it's hard to think I spent $2,663 plus labor on this rifle.
The rig is Duracoated (and able to be stripped) in a desert lizard scheme, and it shows wear - not abuse. I have a documented 550 rounds through the rifle, and when I do my job, putting 5 shots in 1/2 inch at 100 yards is normal. Will also send bore measurements I took. I load 168 Amax to around 2.830 since it has a longer leade.
I'd offer the Premier Reticle 5-25x56 Tactical scope with it, but I'm sending it in for a check up before I decide to sell it. Anti-cant and Angle Indicator are not included.
I'd much rather sell the rig as a package, since parting it out is a royal pain in the butt. I'm asking $2,200 - not interested in trades. Feel free to contact me at WarbirdAeroPress at cox dot net.
Located in Phoenix, Az. Will thoroughly clean rifle, pack securely, and ship for a reasonable cost.