Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

Kidd Supergrade 22LR in McMillan STC - $1800 + free shipping

17K views 12 replies 2 participants last post by  Orkan 
#1 ·
Kidd Supergrade 22LR in McMillan STC - $1800 + free shipping

I love high-end 22lr's. I bought this rifle about 10 months ago, and took delivery about 3 months ago. It's been a great rifle, but it needs to go so I can fund other projects. The Supergrade is Kidd Innovative Designs top of the line rifle. This wasn't a zombie 10/22 build. I ordered it and received it in the condition you see it. I had Travis @ TS Customs install an Atlas rail under the forearm to accommodate the atlas bipod... which is the only modification that has been made since receiving it from Kidd. Rifle has been fed a steady diet of Wolf MT, and has approx 1200rnds through it. The action was bedded in the stock at Kidd, is stress free, and the barrel is perfectly centered in the channel.

Rifle consistently shoots Wolf MT into .2" - .3" at 50yds. Just one little ragged hole. I've had many groups in the .0's and .1's with Eley Match and Tennex, and some with Wolf MT. It absolutely flat out shoots. If you miss something at 50-100yds, it's the fault of the shooter. You'll wait 3-9 months to get a rifle like this from Kidd, and you'll pay more money.

Included in price:
16.5" Kidd Lightweight barrel, black, threaded 1/2x28 w/matching thread protector.
Kidd single-stage trigger group, flat shoe, 2.5lbs
Kidd 20 MOA pic rail
McMillan STC stock, black, bedded, Atlas rail
2x (two) Ruger 10/22 magazines from Kidd
Kidd action spring kit (for different types of ammo)

BIPOD NOT INCLUDED

NO TRADES

Payment accepted: Check, Cashiers Check, Money Order, Credit Card (+3% on credit card, 1-2 week wait to clear checks)

Free ground shipping to an FFL of your choice in the lower 48.

Any questions, feel free to call: 605-554-1911

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm always open to reasonable offers. Just understand that this rifle was just shy of $2000 new.

One guy offered $1500 including the $300 bipod. That is not reasonable. ;)

I will accept wire transfer, but will need a week before shipping to ensure wire transfer clears. (bank says wires can be reversed early. ie: fraud)

#5 ·
Sorry, at $1500 I'm basically giving the McMillan stock away. Can't do it. I had an offer of $1650 and didn't take it. You can tell by the pictures, this rifle is basically in new-like mint condition. I'm willing to lose a couple hundred on it... but I'm not willing to lose $500 on it. It will be a great rifle for someone that sees the value in it. $1725 is as low as I'll go. Keep in mind... that includes insured shipping. So really, that means you're getting it for $1650 or less.

As for attaching a harris bipod, you can simply attach a bipod adapter to that rail.
American Defense MFG, LLC | Browse | Bipod Mounts | Harris Bipod Mount

#9 ·
You had me wondering... so I went and spec'd out the build on their site...

rear tang with stock inletting +$72
single stage black trigger unit +$50
muzzle threading and cap for kidd lightweight +$48
Matte black bolt color +$25
18" lightweight black barrel +$45
Atlas rail & install +$60

= $300

There's the difference. :) $1650 + 300 = $1950. Add some shipping, and that's what the rifle cost me.

#10 ·
I must have spec'd out wrong gun because I put in all that you mention under KIDD custom Supergrade except Atlas rail all other was in but I put in a 16.5 light barrel. I think at 1725.00 including insured shipping is a fair price. Trust me my Collection has not been cheap buys. I have to sleep on it because I will have to drop a nice piece of glass on it. Heck my 40 -x has a 1500 dollar scope on it. So I have to sleep on 3200 plus
....not really 1725

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.