Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

F/S: Remington 700P LTR .308 with HS PRECISION PST081 Stock

4K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  nimrodtracy 
#1 · (Edited)
Remington 700P LTR 308 Win with HS PRECISION PST081 Stock that is made for the shorter heavier 700 barrel. This rifle shoots .5" groups with Federal blue box 150 grain and .3" with 168 Sierras. Has 125 rounds down the tube and barrel was broken in right.

Scope does not come with rifle

Stock info link:

https://www.hsprecision.com/shop2/pst081.html

$1075.00

Tracy

See less See more
#2 ·
The HS Precision stock was replaced with the HSP PST801, that is a $350-$400 stock, plus the rifle...

It doesn't say that the scope is not included, so maybe this is a ready to rock package.. who knows.. OP some clarification might help you out.

#4 ·
The rife itself is a very well designed tactical rifle and the stock that comes with it is a HS Precision. That stock is somewhat slimmer and a tad shorter at the barrel end and some people prefer the beefier feel of the stock the OP put on it - which I think is pretty much the same stock that's on the 700P.

#5 ·
You are correct that it is not the Remington HS. You can't find this stock unless you order if from HS Precision and is shorter with a flatter/wider forend and a finger groove at the barrel channel. It still cost me $325.00 + 975.00 on the 700 LTR.

When you shoulder this stock you can feel a difference, I have two more of these and there are my favorite for a 700 sa

LOP is standard at 13.5"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.