Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

Must sell my new SC Remington!

6K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  Ravenblack 
#1 · (Edited)
I have to sell my newly built Sniper Central Remington 700 rifle. Mel just shipped it to me and I have shot only twenty rounds through it when I get notice from the doc that I have the big "C" and have to get ready for a hard fight. The rifle is Rem 700 heavy 26" factory barrel in .308, AICS 1.5 stock in green, Harris Bi-pod, Bushnell Elite 6-24x50mm Tactical Scope and the soft two gun case. Includng shipping I am asking $2250.00. This is brand new and in perfect condition. Sorry about the photo...its a cell phone camera. Thanks for looking.

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Glws

Doctoring isnt an exact science what works.well for one might not be good for another

Crushed lumbar 3 and 4 and have bone fragments in my spinal canal back in 87
They said I will never walk again took 9 months to prove them wrong and to this day you would never know unless I.told u

Just prove them wrong their human

Can you post pic of the bag
Any mags come with it?

#7 ·
#9 ·
Thanks for the support guys! GMinor...I just might take you up on that. My daughter lives out in San Diego btw. I really really appreciate the kind words everyone.
And I am going to do everything I can to prove them Docs wrong.

Reactions: GMinor
#12 ·
Okay, the scope has sold, so its down to the rifle now. I'm asking for $1500.00. If anyone can help me out just PM me. Im leaving the scope mount and will include the two gun case that it came in.

#13 ·
Canefire, our family, like many, has had to deal with this too. I can tell you that like fighting any battle a few things will help you prevail; nutrition and medication are your battle implements. The medical community is your staff and advisers. Your treatment is your battle plan, and friends, family and the members here are your battle buddies and Wingmen. However the key to success, your best weapon, is the warrior mindset, your warrior ethos. Laugh when you need to laugh, and cry when you must but never, ever give up the fight! This is your life, this is your time and this is your battle to win, so fight sir, FIGHT!

Sully

#15 ·
Thank all of you great friends. The rifle has sold to one of our forum members. The battle continues, I won't give up. So far I am doing well. God bless,
Frank

#17 ·
Hell yeah keep fighting, and I'm pretty sure everyone here is generous enough, we could all probably try to chip in and throw a little something something your way.

#21 ·
Medical science has come up in massive leaps and bounds. When I was I kid I remember various friends of my family succumbing to cancer and it freaked me out.

Nowadays though, I am the one with friends and family with cancer, but not one of them has given up the fight, and not one of them has lost. All of them have gone way, way past any 'you only have x years' as treatments have improved. Not something I could have imagined as a kid.

Many have now been given 'all clears'. No something that was once a common thing.

Tax money and years or research is kicking back and winning. Stay positive, let the professionals do their work & do your thing by becoming another statistic on the WIN list.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.