Must sell my new SC Remington!

This is a discussion on Must sell my new SC Remington! within the Classifieds - Rifles forums, part of the Classifieds category; I have to sell my newly built Sniper Central Remington 700 rifle. Mel just shipped it to me and I have shot only twenty rounds ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Must sell my new SC Remington!

I have to sell my newly built Sniper Central Remington 700 rifle. Mel just shipped it to me and I have shot only twenty rounds through it when I get notice from the doc that I have the big "C" and have to get ready for a hard fight. The rifle is Rem 700 heavy 26" factory barrel in .308, AICS 1.5 stock in green, Harris Bi-pod, Bushnell Elite 6-24x50mm Tactical Scope and the soft two gun case. Includng shipping I am asking $2250.00. This is brand new and in perfect condition. Sorry about the photo...its a cell phone camera. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Canefire; 04-15-2014 at 03:31 PM.
    "I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
    - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Dude.....rifle aside, and it's a very nice one, good luck in your fight. Stay positive and show that bastard a thing or two. Thoughts and prayers with you brother.

Quote Originally Posted by rjackd1 View Post
    Dude.....rifle aside, and it's a very nice one, good luck in your fight. Stay positive and show that bastard a thing or two. Thoughts and prayers with you brother.
    Thank you my friend. They say 2 years is the time I got left...I say they don't know me that well! I'll give it all I got.
    Ravenblack and rdulaney like this.
    "I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
    - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Is it a 308? What cal. is it?

Quote Originally Posted by scottbrooks View Post
    Is it a 308? What cal. is it?
    Oh, sorry about that. It is .308.

Glws

Doctoring isnt an exact science what works.well for one might not be good for another

Crushed lumbar 3 and 4 and have bone fragments in my spinal canal back in 87
    They said I will never walk again took 9 months to prove them wrong and to this day you would never know unless I.told u

Just prove them wrong their human

Can you post pic of the bag
    Any mags come with it?
    Last edited by billyblaze; 04-15-2014 at 04:39 PM.

It comes with one AICS detachable 5 round magazine. The case is the Plano two gun case that SC shipped it to me in. Amazon.com : Plano 10586 Gun Guard SE Double Scoped/Shotgun Case : Hard Rifle Cases : Sports & Outdoors

Banned
    Good luck brother! Fight hard, especially when you are tired and feel hopeless. There is always hope to be found, there is always more strength to be had. Hell, if you need to, call me, I don't even know you but I'll give you a pep talk.

Stay strong and win this fight.
    Arkansas89 and rjackd1 like this.

Thanks for the support guys! GMinor...I just might take you up on that. My daughter lives out in San Diego btw. I really really appreciate the kind words everyone.
    And I am going to do everything I can to prove them Docs wrong.
    GMinor likes this.

Canefire

My father beat that damn thing; wish you didn't have to sell your rifle but you've got to do what you've got to do, that's a winner's attitude.
    You'll beat the big C too and will get another rifle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ads