Wts: Aics sa rh rem 700••••SPF****

This is a discussion on Wts: Aics sa rh rem 700••••SPF**** within the Classifieds - Rifles forums, part of the Classifieds category; Guys this is my first classified here on Sniperforums. I understand if you're hesitant about dealing with a Newbie. Rest assured about my integrity. I ...

Guys this is my first classified here on Sniperforums. I understand if you're hesitant about dealing with a Newbie. Rest assured about my integrity. I have 143 positive feedback on ARF.OCM under the hanle name dnguyen747 and 10 positive feedbacks on VAGUNTRADER.COM under dhnguyen747. I will answer all questions about the stocks, they have seen range use but not field use. I reserve that for my 700P's with a HS Precision stock. I am going in another direction in my long range rigs, so these are for sale. They will come with a 10 round AI mag, buttstock spacers, and either a AI or TAB Gear sling. Sorry bipod not included.

1. ****SPF****AICS RH 700 SA Stock. Factory lug and support all barrel contours up to the #7 AMU. It has the thumb wheel screws for cheek piece height adjustment and will come with a AI sling. Condition speaks for it self. Very light surface marks, no chips or dings. Can pass as new. $725 OBO shipped CONUS.****SPF***

2. ***SPF****AICS RH 700 SA Stock. Factory lug and support all barrel contours up to the #7 AMU. It has the Allen screws for cheek piece height adjustment and will come with a TAB Gear sling. Again condition speaks for it self. Very light surface marks, no chips or dings. Can pass as new. $725 OBO shipped CONUS. ***SPF***

Interested in a McMillan tactical stock inletted for the 700 SA RH action and AMU contour with factory lug or a HS Precision M24 bdl stock. Let me know what cha got.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by dhnguyen747; 06-01-2015 at 03:28 PM.

Is either chassis still available? Can the thumb wheel screws be replaced by allen screws?

Both stocks are available and yes the thumb wheel screws can be replaced.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Great! PM sent!

Ads