WTS - Pre-Ban Lower with (2) Uppers and Extras

This is a discussion on WTS - Pre-Ban Lower with (2) Uppers and Extras within the Classifieds - Rifles forums, part of the Classifieds category; ***SOLD*** *****PRICE REDUCED***** Lower The lower is built upon a semi-auto pre-ban PWA receiver that has been Cerakoted and has had all new parts installed, ...

***SOLD***
    *****PRICE REDUCED*****

Lower

The lower is built upon a semi-auto pre-ban PWA receiver that has been Cerakoted and has had all new parts installed, including spring kits, receiver extension, buffer/buffer spring, etc and and has the following: a 6-Position B5 SOPMOD stock in FDE, Geissele SSA Trigger, MagPul ASAP QD, a TacticalLink Enhanced BAD, a MagPul MIAD Pistol Grip, a MagPul Enhanced Trigger Guard, B.A.D. selector (standard/shorty), Yankee Hill Long Take down Pins and a Arredondo Oversized Magazine Release Button. The two uppers are as follows:

Upper # 1

Built will all new parts and is a 14.5” 1 in 7 barrel with a Vltor VC1 flash hider pinned to bring it to 16”. It has a low-profile gas block with a Midwest T-Series Gen 2 12.5” Handguard in FDE with ladder rail covers and a Tango Down QD VFG. All internals, including the BCG are brand new and there is a Badger Tac Latch installed. The optic is a EOTech EXPS3-0 w/ PA 3x Long Eye Relief Mag with Samson Quick Flip Mount w 7mm Riser (non-QD) with MagPul MBUS Gen 2 BUIS . The light setup is a PA Compact Tactical Light in a Vltor Scout Mount SM-I and comes with a tape switch, which I’m currently not using, but is included.

Upper # 2

Built with all new parts and is a 18” 1 in 7 heavy barrel with a Vltor VC1 flash hider. It has a low-profile gas block with a rifle length gas tube and a Midwest SS Gen 2 15” handguard with rail panels and several rail sections, including (2) QD mounts and one for the Harris S-BRM 6-9 bipod with leg notches and a KMW Pod-Loc, which is mounted on an ARMS #32 QD mount. All internals, including the BCG are brand new and there is a Badger Tac Latch installed. The optic is a Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x44 EBR-1 MRAD mounted in a AD Recon mount with a Switchview throwlever, flip caps and a Primary Arms Mirco Dot Classic with Kill Flash mounted in a PA Scope Tube Offset mount with MagPul MBUS Gen 2 BUIS

Included in the package are (3) Lancer 10/30 magazines which are pinned to 10 rounds, as well as (3) steel 10/20 magazines, again, which are pinned to 10RD -- I live in the people’s republic of Connecticut. All magazines have MagPul Loops. Also included is a Voodoo Tactical soft bag and a couple QD sling swivels.

I am the original owner of the uppers and optics, with the receiver being a used pre-ban, but all lower internals are new. I recently completed the build only to discover that persistent neck and back injuries will prevent me from shouldering it / getting in behind it on a bench, so it has sat in my safe and have never been fired . Asking $4,000 REDUCED to $3,250 for everything, which includes insured CONUS shipping. Will take/supply additional pictures upon request. Not currently interested in parting it out. Thanks for looking.

001.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG
    Last edited by mikekilo725; 06-26-2015 at 03:55 PM.

Ads