This is a discussion on SOLD: Never Fired Glock Frame AR15 in 9mm within the Classifieds - Rifles forums, part of the Classifieds category; SOLD ========== Hello, I built a very nice AR15 that is chambered in 9mm. The AR15 uses the QC10 GLOCK lower receiver, which is a ...
I built a very nice AR15 that is chambered in 9mm. The AR15 uses the QC10 GLOCK lower receiver, which is a beautiful design. Instead of a typical AR15 with a mag-well block adapter with a skinny 9mm magazine coming out of it.
I used high-end parts when I built it. It has never been fired!
It has a SIG-BRACE installed and is in a Pistol Configuration (Picture was taken @ my friends Gun store who is an 07/SOT FFL). I also have the parts listed above in the SBR configuration if you want to file for an SBR with the NFA.
All of the parts on the rifle that I paid, adds up comes to $2,145.00\. I have receipts for each part totaling that amount. I am willing to take a cash offer of $2,000.00\. The firearm is absolutely top-notch and brand new!
Here is a list of the build/parts:
* VLTOR MUR-1S Upper
* QC10 GLOCK Lower
* QC10 7.5" Barrel
* QC10 Newer/Improved design Bolt
* High-Quality LP:
-- AR-15 Bolt Catch Detent
-- AR-15 Bolt Catch Roll Pin
-- AR-15 Take Down / Pivot Detent Spring
-- R-15 Takedown Detent
-- AR-15 Pistol Grip Lock Washer
-- AR-15 Selector Detent Spring/Ejector Spring
-- AR-15 Selector Detent
-- AR-15 Buffer Detent
-- AR-15 Buffer Detent Spring
-- ERGO GRIPS Castle Nut
-- BATTLE ARMS DEVELOPMENT INC.TITANIUM ENHANCED TAKEDOWN PINS
-- SEEKINS PRECISION ENHANCED BOLT CATCH
-- TTI International Pistol Grip Screw
-- JSE AMBI SLING ADAPTER
* SEEKINS PRECISION 9" BAR QUAD RAIL HANDGUARD
* BATTLE ARMS DEVELOPMENT AMBI SAFETY SELECTOR (SHORT/STANDARD)
* KX3 NOVESKE FLASH SUPPRESSOR
* MOE+ PISTOL GRIP
* MOE+ LUBE GRIP KIT
* Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 Medium Charging Handle Assembly
* American Trigger Corp. AR Gold Trigger Unit AR-15 Small Pin .154" Adjustable Two Stage
* (x2) Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round
* Blitzkrieg Components 9mm AR-15 Hydraulic Buffer
* JP Tuned & Polished AR-10 Carbine Spring
* KNS Skeleton Pins
* Noveski KX3 Flash Suppressor
Two stocks come with it:
* Mission First Tactical Battlelink Minimalist Collapsible Stock Mil Spec Diameter
* PATRIOT ORDNANCE FACTORY 7075-T6 ANTI-TILT MIL-SPEC BUFFER TUBE
* SIG Sauer SIGTAC SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
* PISTOL BUFFER TUBE
* CARBINE BUFFER AND SPRING
I will ship the rifle in a brand-new 42" Plano rifle case:
Like I said, all high end parts used on the build. It has never been fired. I am terminally ill and don't make it out to the range very much anymore. When I do, I tend to shoot my TacOps XRay 51 .308 Rifle, as it is a slower pace for me (I can use a bench, don't have to shoulder/carry the weapon, etc.)
In regards to a trade:
* I am open to trade suggestions?
* Ruger Precision Rifle?
* Nice Optics? Scopes + Spotting Scopes?
* Straight up Cash Offers?
* Due to my medical condition, I cannot afford to spend much out of pocket cash if your trade is worth more. I do have a few other items to possibly barter with (i.e. EOTech 512).
I am located in the suburbs of Kansas City, on the Kansas side. Depending on the final details of the deal, if you are out of my state, please plan on me sending the rifle to your FFL of choice only.
Last edited by ZenOhSix; 10-12-2015 at 02:12 PM. Reason: sold