Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

For Sale: Remington 700 .243 varmint w/Magpul Hunter 700 stock

4K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  MPDS13 
#1 · (Edited)
No longer for sale

Remington 700 S/A .243 Winchester with a 26” varmint barrel 1/9.25 twist. Timney 510 trigger. Tactical bolt knob installed by Short Action Customs. Mounted on the Magpul Hunter 700 stock/chassis with magwell and detachable 5rd magazine. EGW 20 MOA base and TPS 30mm rings. Harris bi-pod with M-lok mount. Primary Arms 4-14x44 FFP mil/mil. I have right at 250 rounds through it. I just don’t shoot it very much and primarily shoot my 308 so I figured I would get rid of it. Anyone around the Memphis area I would be happy to meet instead of shipping.

Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Airsoft
Gun Shooting range Shooting sport Benchrest shooting Shooting
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Airsoft
Gun Rifle Shooting sport Shooting Air gun

Asking $1,400 shipped to lower 48

Thanks
Alex

See less See more
#7 ·
I had a couple pictures of some groups that I thought were on my phone, but I cannot find them at the moment. I got a couple decent groups that were right around 1" with some 75gr V-Max. There have been a couple sub MOA groups, but most were right around the 1-1.25. I never worked up a load for this rifle and really only shot hunting ammo through it, V-Max and SSTs So I would guess you could really tighten up the groups with an actual match or target bullet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.