HK 91 Pre-Ban with accessories

This is a discussion on HK 91 Pre-Ban with accessories within the Classifieds - Rifles forums, part of the Classifieds category; I have for sale a pre-ban HK 91 rifle and accessories. I purchased this rifle new from Edelemen’s sporting goods in Pennsylvania in the 1980’s. ...

I have for sale a pre-ban HK 91 rifle and accessories. I purchased this rifle new from Edelemen’s sporting goods in Pennsylvania in the 1980’s. Serial # AO597X. The gun is marked “HK 91 AO597X Cal. 308 with some sort of symbol” on one side of the magazine well and on the other “Made in Germany HK Inc. Arl. VA 22201”
    I also purchased the bipod and 5 factory new steel 20 round magazines and a site adjusting tool 1013-w-4. The rifle came with a manual (included) and a sling (included). I have added a Grizzly Gun Works Ghost Protocol screw on Muzzlebrake (attached)-the original flashhider is included. I have attached a MFI HK Low profile scope mount that allows you to use the factory sites. I have also included a Cherokee cheekpiece that snaps on and off for use wth a scope.
    Also included is an extended cocking handle and parts from HK parts that I did not get around to installing. This rifle is in excellent condition and has hardly been broken in. It stayed in my gun safe for many years without being used. It shoots great and with the muzzlebrake is very comfortable to shoot.
    I have entered senior citizen world and I forsee no need for this rifle in my future so I am placing it on the market.
    I have no photo accounts so you will have to PM me with your email address and I will email photos. I am located in Nashville TN if you wish to inspect it. My sale terms are payment in US Postal money orders only and purchaser pays all packing and shipping costs, with shipping limited to the CONUS.
    The sale price for the rifle and all accessories described above is $2800.00, plus packing and shipping costs.
    Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Von

I'll pass on the 91. Hopefully it is sold.
    Last edited by galil4x4; 05-20-2020 at 04:55 PM.

Ads