TacOps Delta 51 & Ti Suppressor - Tactical Operations

This is a discussion on TacOps Delta 51 & Ti Suppressor - Tactical Operations within the Classifieds - Rifles forums, part of the Classifieds category; No sob story on this one - simply that marriage, family and career advancement have me moving to the opposite coast, and into a state ...

No sob story on this one - simply that marriage, family and career advancement have me moving to the opposite coast, and into a state where suppressors are a no-go; along with all of my shooting time now going toward either hunting big game or PRS matches.

Intended this to be dedicated suppressed, and most of the rounds through were while waiting on the can; wanting to move these as a package to someone that can utilize them to their fullest - will sell the rifle separately if the can goes first. Hoping to move it locally in AZ, but can ship.

- Tactical Operations Delta 51 in .308
    - 21.75" TacOps proprietary heavy contour Krieger barrel 1/10 twist
    - McMillan A-3 stock, TacOps standard custom sniper fill, Anschutz rail
    - Tactical Operations Titanium .30 Cal Suppressor

Rifle is in immaculate condition, not a scratch or scuff on it, and meticulously maintained.
    Exactly 367 rounds through the barrel, and 177 of those through the suppressor. All factory FGMM.
    - Includes the TacOps cheek/stock pack, threaded end cap (has a tiny nick on the back edge, but does not affect thread or shoulder engagement whatsoever) and a B&T picatinny rail adapter for the anschutz rail. Scope/bipod not included.

$7000 rifle & suppressor - No trades please
    Please PM with any questions or specific picture requests. Located in Arizona.

Last edited by Yama Arashi; 09-05-2019 at 08:29 AM.

Coffee cup ambush

Ads