Binary explosives - Page 3

Binary explosives

This is a discussion on Binary explosives within the Forum Requests forums, part of the SniperForums.com & SniperCentral.com Related category; You'd be surprised what you could do with just matches. Then there's things like artificial sweeteners. And when you look through history of US some ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Binary explosives

You'd be surprised what you could do with just matches.

Then there's things like artificial sweeteners.

And when you look through history of US some of the more deadly explosions are Silo explosions from nothing more but dust.
    Joseph "Rhyno"

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno430 View Post
    You'd be surprised what you could do with just matches.
    Two of my High School graduating classmates found out the hard way. One only has two fingers on one hand ( thumb and first two fingers gone) and the other has a really short thumb. Thought it would be a good idea to stuff as many match heads as they could down the barrel of a .22 rifle. Went OK until one of them tried to pack them down with a coat hanger. Darwin almost struck again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno430 View Post
    And when you look through history of US some of the more deadly explosions are Silo explosions from nothing more but dust.
    Not to mention coal dust. It was used once to fuel a Diesel engine (by it's inventor) and look at the damage it does in mine explosions.

Basic rule, the more carbon atoms, the greater the heat "Potential" and with more heat, more energy, which equals bigger explosions.

You can buy all you want in WA. State. You just can't use it! So the couple pounds I have is no good to me. : (

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by para72 View Post
    You can buy all you want in WA. State. You just can't use it! So the couple pounds I have is no good to me. : (

In WA State it's also illegal to:

Install tint on the drivers side window that's too dark;

Have more than four illuminating headlamps lit at the same time;

Jack a vehicle up so the bumpers are higher than the Fed Standard

Operate a vehicle that has more than 1/2 the tire exposed below "Mud Flaps";

Operate a vehicle that has the tires exposed without "spray control" fender extensions, etc;

Add to this list:

Texting while driving;

Talking on a cell phone without a hands-free device.

This is just the illegal acts that occur daily on the roads that aren't enforced. Why not just go ahead and use your tannerite just like everyone else does? Chances are you will run into just as much "enforcement" as drivers do when operating their vehicles on the highway.

Quote Originally Posted by deadshot2 View Post
    In WA State it's also illegal to:

Install tint on the drivers side window that's too dark;

Have more than four illuminating headlamps lit at the same time;

Jack a vehicle up so the bumpers are higher than the Fed Standard

Operate a vehicle that has more than 1/2 the tire exposed below "Mud Flaps";

Operate a vehicle that has the tires exposed without "spray control" fender extensions, etc;

Add to this list:

Texting while driving;

Talking on a cell phone without a hands-free device.

This is just the illegal acts that occur daily on the roads that aren't enforced. Why not just go ahead and use your tannerite just like everyone else does? Chances are you will run into just as much "enforcement" as drivers do when operating their vehicles on the highway.
    It might make an appearance this 4th of July!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ads