This is a discussion on Lets see those AR's!! within the Gallery forums, part of the Sniping Related category; I did a 50 cent trigger job on mine and left all spring mil spec and it feel great and breaks at 3.5lbs. Cliffy...
I did a 50 cent trigger job on mine and left all spring mil spec and it feel great and breaks at 3.5lbs.
-I redefined trust between my wife and I. I bought her a gun, taught her to shoot, and made her the beneficiary on my life insurance.
My new toys...
Performance Firearms 6.5 Grendel
- Mega SBU Upper (milled for left-side charge)
- Custom Nib Carrier, threaded for charge handle, and Maxim Firearms 9310 Type-II Bolt
- 24" Lilja double-fluted, hand-lapped AR-24 SS barrel
- Performance Firearms (Incendia Arms) Billet Lower (w/Ambi Bolt Lock back)
- CMMG Lower Parts Kit
- A2 Buffer
- Seekins SP3R v3 handguard
- JP Enterprises SS Compensator
- Mapul Plus Grip & PRS (foliage green)
- B&T Industries Atlas Bipod & Accu-Shot Monopod
- C Products 10-round Magazine w/loop base plate replacement
- Nikon 4.5-14x40 (1") Buckmaster Scope
- Weaver 1" Picatinny Scope Mount
Need a LR scope and mount...maybe for Xmas!
Barnes Precision Machine CQB - Patrolman's Carbine - MOE Package
- 18.0" SS .223 Wylde with 1:8 twist (Mid length gas system)
- Mil Spec 7075 forged upper/lower (hard anodized to Mil Spec Type III specifications)
- BPM Bolt Carrier Group w/Nickel Boron coating
- BPM PSFFRS Ultra-lite Extreme 12" Handguard (w/quick detach sling swivel inserts & removable bipod stud)
- Eotech 512 holograph sight
- Miculek Compensator (originally came w/BPM A2 Style Flash Hider / Breaching Tip)
- Magpul MOE stock and grip & Magpul MBUS sights
- Lancer 25rd Magazines
- (came w/Patriot AR Case & Magpul PMAG)
Last edited by scubadiver59; 10-04-2014 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Added second AR
My nothing-too-fancy AR:
Rock River Arms lower, standard internals
JSE Custom upper, 16" 1:9 SS M4 barrel
YHM Jarrett Comp guard
YHM Phantom flash hider
UTG 3-9x32 Bug Buster glass
45° Rapid Transition BUIS
My Precision AR15
WOA 16" SS Match 1:7 barrel
Young Mfg National Match BCG
Timney 3# AR Competition trigger
KNS SS Anti Walk pins
Syrac Gen II Adjustable Gas Block
JP Buffer Spring
Magpul UBR Stock
BCM Charging Handle
BAD Ambi Safety
ADM AD-Recon QD with Tactical Levers
Leupold Mark4 MR/T 1.5-5x20 CM-R2 illuminated
Shoots sub .50" at 100yds all day with 77smk/8208 XBR handloads and I can bag steel at 800yds no problem. Shoots sub 4.75" groups at 500yds. Gun is boring accurate
Last edited by padom; 12-10-2014 at 03:22 PM.
My S&W M&P15 ORC/EoTech 516 on the left and my daughter's Windham Weaponry SRC/Vortex SPARC II on the right...along with a brace of 9mm TriStar T-120's.