Read before posting

Read before posting

This is a discussion on Read before posting within the Introductions forums, part of the New Member Area category; RANGER BOB CANTU Thanks, always like being around professionals...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    RANGER BOB CANTU

Thanks, always like being around professionals
    seek the thunder and the sunshine

Hello all. I'm new here. Had the oppertunity to meet a member from here and spot for him at AR ranch and thought I would look around.

Re: Read before posting

hi this is nick dadamo from the uk england, does anyone know were i may get a log book to record my days out on the range shooting my comps ? i am looking for a book that can record range, weather,wind,ammo used, how many rounds used,type of comp ( i mainly shoot Mcqueens and tactical ) . it would need to be ringed binded and hard backed and 100 pages. any ideas ?

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Greetings Shooters! My name is D.C.. 8 years as a US Marine, 6 in Civilian Police officer in the east coast US, spent the last 8 as a Private Contractor. Here to gather and share some knowledge.

Howdy everyone, John here.This site seems to be the place to learn long range shooting so here I am. I have a Savage Model 10 FP and plan to upgrade Bushnell scope (Vortex??) and my el cheapo bipod. Then I am going to shoot the devil out of it. Seems to be tons of info here so thanks for having me.

RangerCantu,

You may try this site. www.rangerjoes.com Have bought numerous items and have been satisfied thus far. They have a few Special Forces Items and may have what you are looking for.
    " venator immortalis ego, qui vos ex umbris praedat "

SPS Tactical 308 7.62
    Leupold Mark 4ER/Mildot
    Hogue Stock

Morning All;
    RoadDawg here, from Cypress, TX. Just found this site and found it interesting. Not your run of the mill babble, or tacticool types. Folks here seem to have been there, done that and some knowledge of the real world. My kind of folks.

I am retired LE and had been involved in that line of work for 26 yrs. Been everything from "Dog Catcher" to Chief of Police. More about that later if anyone wants to know. I hope to chat with some of you in the future.

Regards, Dawg

Hello Sniper Central forum folks,

Hmmmmmm……. Read before posting. Never could follow instructions. This is about my 5th post, been enjoying the site and learning some. I’ve probably been going about things wrong as my opinion has been “if you need instructions the product/device/software is poorly engineered or written”. I’ve had to rethink that a little when starting to re-load a few weeks ago.

Served 4 years in the Marines, worked as a logger and railroader, spent the last half of my working years as electrician and process control programmer, currently retired living in Western Oregon. It is a little late in life to seriously tackle shooting to find out what my weapons are capable of as I am probably the greatest limitation at this point but it is still fun and something I can do and I look forward and appreciate the advice and knowledge from this forum.

Vigilante

hello everyone,
    i am from small town in manitoba, Canada. i have been hunting for last 8 years and am hoping to get into doing my own reloading and learning to do long distance shooting. looking forward to learning from everyone here.

Hello Everyone,

I live in a rural town in Idaho close to where I was raised. I did a short stint in the USARNG and graduated top of my class from P.O.S.T., then worked for my local PD for a year before changing careers. All that was nearly 20 years ago and I've been spending time with hunting and range practice since. Now my interest is gaining momentum and I'm looking to make a couple of custom builds and improve my skills and overall knowledge.
    God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Ads