Self Intro and hello to all

This is a discussion on Self Intro and hello to all within the Introductions forums, part of the New Member Area category; I have read the forums for some time and finally got time to join. I have a PhD in Physics & Engineering, as well as ...

STS

I have read the forums for some time and finally got time to join. I have a PhD in Physics & Engineering, as well as an MA from the US Naval Postgraduate School. I have been shooting since I was 5, am an expert in ballistics, and was trained in long-range shooting by the best shooter in the Armed Services - the only American to win the Swiss National Matches and I shot with the U.S. Army Rifle Team - MTU. I teach DRM and sniper techniques and survival in Colorado. Most recently I returned from teaching the Special Operations Police Sniper Unit in Ankara, Turkey. Just wanted to say hello to all and will keep reading the forums and post as I have time or to comment. Hope you all have a great weekend.
    - - - STS, DrJ - - - Believe not in the many reasons something won't work, but in the ONE REASON it will!

Sponsors
    Welcome aboard! Nice to have you here
    MEL

I spent a little time in the Lik back in 1980 during the Iranian hostage situation..

Ads