Mr.

Mr.

This is a discussion on Mr. within the Introductions forums, part of the New Member Area category; Goodday to all. I am a new member and from South Africa. I am a dedicated hunter and sport shootest. Where, there is gun you ...

Thread: Mr.

Mr.

Goodday to all. I am a new member and from South Africa. I am a dedicated hunter and sport shootest. Where, there is gun you will find me there. I am here to learn from all of you so please let the advise come on all that has to do with firearms.
    Kind Regards Louwrens

Aangename kennis! What part of ZA are you in? I hunt there and visit my growing list of boer friends there every year, mostly in the Free State and Eastern Cape. You won't find much here, not a very busy site. Check out Longrangehunting.com and snipershide.com, you'll find quite a few boere and afrikanners among their members.

Quote Originally Posted by ballisticxlr View Post
    Aangename kennis! What part of ZA are you in? I hunt there and visit my growing list of boer friends there every year, mostly in the Free State and Eastern Cape. You won't find much here, not a very busy site. Check out Longrangehunting.com and snipershide.com, you'll find quite a few boere and afrikanners among their members.
    +1

Ads