Newcomer to the long game

Newcomer to the long game

This is a discussion on Newcomer to the long game within the Introductions forums, part of the New Member Area category; Hello to all hailing from Pennsylvania wishing to get into the long game. Been around firearms and cars for about 30 years. Finally took the ...

Post Newcomer to the long game

Hello to all hailing from Pennsylvania wishing to get into the long game. Been around firearms and cars for about 30 years. Finally took the coarse for Gunsmith few years back to get the cert and past I guess being around Firearms for 30 years helped with the knowledge base. With that said looking into the long game work my way up to the 1100 meter line. Still researching caliber that can do it and not break the bank. I will be getting into reloading once the choice is made. My one small caveat is I am not looking to the Creedmoor or Magnums but i know there are many other rounds to work with that can get the job done out to that distance and still hit steel with authority. Looking to learn as much as i can in all the aspects.
    Thank again
    Only the journey is written not the destination unless you have a good wind call

Welcome

Welcome.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Only the journey is written not the destination unless you have a good wind call

Curious why you're not considering CM. I get magnums getting a pass even with a brake...

This is just one of the people long time renown rifle builders and few others that i follow and few in the field i talk to.
    The real gun smith on you tube titles : 6.5 Creedmoor Issues – The Real Gunsmith, 300 PRC the ultimate 30 caliber? – The Real Gunsmith
    I can't post links yet since post count is low

Ads