Joining

Joining

This is a discussion on Joining within the Introductions forums, part of the New Member Area category; G'day All I joined this forum in the hope I can glean info from Members with more specific knowledge base than me. Regards Blue Sent ...

Thread: Joining

Joining

G'day All
    I joined this forum in the hope I can glean info from Members with more specific knowledge base than me.
    Regards
    Blue

Sent from my SP9 using Tapatalk

Howdy from Tomball, Texas.

There are many folks with much experience to share. It depends on what your interests are. Find the threads, and join in on the conversations. Rifles, optics, reloading and just a few to get started. Cartridges and calibers is another very good thread to check out.

If you reside in the UK, or Australia try www.ballisticstudies.com as their knowlegebase is very thorough regarding rifle calibers and their associated ballistics. I have use this forum and Nathan Foster's ballistic research for years. If your intent is to hunt for game ballistic studies is an excellent starting point. Terminal Ballistics Research (TBR) is a business that was formed to educate hunters and shooters worldwide. This is delivered via our online cartridge knowledge base, our tutorial books, hunting tutorial services and rifle accurizing services (including self learning via our bedding products and tutorials).
    In adversity remember to keep an even mind, train hard and fight easy.
    Horace/Alexander Suvoro

Ads