I want to take a percision shooting class

This is a discussion on I want to take a percision shooting class within the Misc. forums, part of the Sniping Related category; Im in s. floirda and want to take a beginner class, any body know of any or recomend a place....

Im in s. floirda and want to take a beginner class, any body know of any or recomend a place.

Theres some good schools under sniping info / sniping schools up north from where your reading this. The Closest to you would be one i just read about in Alabama i believe but that is may only. Your next bet would be storm in west virginia or blackwater in NC they all have long range shooting courses, and sniping courses. I would look at the Long range shooting first though.

I have been to classes at Storm Mountain for Long Range Rifle 1 and 2, and I had a great time. I learned alot and within five days was making pretty consistant hits out to 955 yards in 16-24 mph winds. You do a lot of shooting no matter what the weather and the instructors are outstanding. Everything is tought using a shooter and spotter, and all of the ranging and wind ready is done without electronics. When sitting in the spotters seat you are responsable for your shooter qualifying and passing the class, you make all of the decisions, they just pull the trigger. All in all, I know my money was more than well spent, and I will definitly be attending more of thier classes.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

i was all excited to take LR 1 at storm this summer but i built a 300 win mag and they do not accept magnums so i amgoing to have to build a 308 for next year

Ads