O.S.O.K. ...... ?

O.S.O.K. ...... ?

This is a discussion on O.S.O.K. ...... ? within the Misc. forums, part of the Sniping Related category; Yes, I know what it stands for .... :wink: ..... what I'm interested in is how many of you here shoot steel at varying distances ...

O.S.O.K. ...... ?

Yes, I know what it stands for .... :wink: ..... what I'm interested in is how many of you here shoot steel at varying distances and sizes from around 300 yards to 1100 yards ?

Of those who do, how many are striving for the first round hit and fully concentrating on that aspect of distance shooting ..... as opposed to shooting for groups?

I've been fighting with one rifle the last couple days with the cold bore shot.

But i like seeing were my 200-300-400 yard cold bore shots are on 16in wide 16 tall targets. and those have a 4 in center mass apainted.

1000 yard is a human style trainer target.

Tom

I shoot a 1/3 size IPSC silhouette steel target. So far the farthest I've managed to shoot it at is 800y. Lack of space here. I can shoot at 600 at the range and am very disappointed if I don't get a first round hit out to that range.
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Im going to start doing that sort of shooting, After Saturday, it made me really enjoy that. Hitting a skeet out beyond 500m plus and getting it first round, thats a challenge, the group work is fine, but that really is fun!!!!!
    Shaun aka "Quick"
    Two Rocks, Western Australia

Precision Rifles:

Remington 700 "F-Class" 7mm08AI, 308 Win, 6x47AI
    Remington 700 "Custom Marksman" .308 Win
    Weatherby Vanguard .223 Rem
    Anschutz 1416D HB .22LR

Ads