Impact Data Books C.Mawhinney signed books for ASO

This is a discussion on Impact Data Books C.Mawhinney signed books for ASO within the Misc. forums, part of the Sniping Related category; Posting for my team mate Tony at Impact Data Books: We are always looking for new and better ways to help raise money for our ...

Posting for my team mate Tony at Impact Data Books:

We are always looking for new and better ways to help raise money for our snipers. What better way to help out American Snipers Organization along with giving you the shooters the chance to own a great data book that is signed by the USMC's top sniper in Vietnam Chuck Mawhinney. I met Chuck about 11 years ago and he has always been willing to help out his fellow snipers in any way possible.

Chuck once again stepped up and signed these books to allow us the opportunity to do this raffle in order to benefit our snipers.

100% of the proceeds from this raffle will be donated to American Snipers Organization. We encourage you to send a check or MO with your name and note stating that this is for the book raffle and we will get your entries posted up online so we can maximize the funds for this great organization.

Impact Data Books
    Signed Book
    PO Box 223
    King George, VA 22485

Or you can purchase yoru raffle tickets by credit card through our site. www.impactdatabooks.com
    Raffle tickets will be sold until mid-night on July 3rd, 2010

Cost is $10 per ticket

We will be conducting the raffle on July 4th, 2010 at 6 pm

We will be drawing 4 lucky winners who will each receive a signed copy of our premade data book autographed by Chuck this year at SHOT show.

I know this fundraiser is going to be a huge success and we want to thank you in advance for your help and participation. Your support to our troops allows American Snipers Organization to get these snipers the gear they need to keep them alive and fighting the war on terrorism.

Your raffle number will be listed on our site with your name next to it. We will video tape the drawing and post it online for your viewing pleasure.

Online ticket purchase will be available tonight once we add the button to the site.
    Thanks Again
    Impact Data Books

Pics of the books

Guys this is a great opportunity to give a little to help support our snipers. I encourage everyone to please try and help in this worth wild cause. While doing so hopefully you will be the winner of 1 of the 4 sign books.

They will make a great collectable for any ones collection.

Thank you again for the support of American Snipers!!

NOMAD
    8541 3/6,STA 3/2 STA,
    Fast CO.,MCSFTCO CQB Section
    Hurdle the dead, and Trample the weak!
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

www.teamblaster.net, www.impactdatabooks.com
    NOMAD
    8541 3/6,STA 3/2 STA,
    Fast CO.,MCSFTCO CQB Section
    Hidden Content , Hidden Content
    Hidden Content ,Hidden Content

Ads