Primal Rights Predator Calls

This is a discussion on Primal Rights Predator Calls within the Misc. forums, part of the Sniping Related category; Primal Rights Predator Calls Some of you already know that I'm a fanatical predator hunter. I've been calling coyotes for about 20 years, and it ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Primal Rights Predator Calls

Some of you already know that I'm a fanatical predator hunter. I've been calling coyotes for about 20 years, and it simply never gets old. I've used just about every predator call under creation at one point or another, and always wondered how I could get a more unique sound out of the calls. Recently we gained access to some revolutionary manufacturing techniques, and I decided to see if I could design a call using all the ideas I've had over the years. Since I was not restricted by traditional manufacturing restraints, I set out to make the easiest to use and most realistic sounding calls I could make. A short time later, I am happy to introduce the String, Rope, and Cable by Primal Rights!

Gone are the days of simply calling predators. DRAG them in with Primal Rights predator calls!

Primal Rights, Inc :: Predator Calls

The String -

The String is a short range distress call. With this call you can produce vole squeaks, bird distress, rabbit distress, coyote pup howls, coyote pup distress, and a number of other sounds. Callers often find themselves in close cover or on very calm and quiet sets where a low volume distress call is required to ensure you don't blow the coyotes out of the country with loud and aggressive sounds. The String is designed to ensure accurate sound control but also provide a nice low volume.

The Rope -

The Rope is our long range distress call. With this call you can produce bird distress, rabbit distress, jackrabbit distress, female coyote distress, female howls, and a number of other sounds. The Rope is a very versatile call which will allow you to produce all manner of sounds at a much louder volume than the String. Due to the unique nature of Primal Rights Predator Calls, the Rope can really throw the sound out there and while it is an outstanding distress call, it can also serve as a short range howler.

The Cable -

The Cable is our coyote vocalization call. With this call you can produce the most realistic coyote sounds easier than ever before. Howls, ki-yi's, whimpers, and barks are all easily within reach. The Cable is the most effortless howler we have ever tested. Many other howlers have quite the learning curve to them. The Cable doesn't tone-out like a lot of other howlers. It is designed to provide you with the easiest to produce howls and other coyote sounds you've ever experienced!

Rhyno430 likes this.

Been watching your vids, can't wait to see these in action.

Coyote are hunted with dogs in these parts so a rifle hunter doesn't stand much chance.
    Joseph "Rhyno"

Very nice sir.

No longer in a place to call coyote, but can still remember the thrill.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Then like 30 minutes after posting a Coyote runs out of the bean field. Didn't look too healthy though.
    Last edited by Rhyno430; 09-30-2015 at 03:46 PM.
    Joseph "Rhyno"

Slightly off topic, what is the bino case you have on in the pic above?

Alaska Guide Creations.

Looks like a nice product and has a lot for positive reviews. Do you sale them?

Nope, we don't carry the bino packs. However, you can buy them direct: True Timber BinoPack - Alaska Guide Creations

That true timber one is the one I am wearing. I see they recently went to a fastex buckle. Mine is a little hook. I much prefer the hook so I can get it in and out of there silently with one hand. Not sure if the hook is still an option.

Looking at the youtube videos, I think I would prefer the non buckle verison as well. Sent them a message from their web site asking about it.

Ordered some cable rope and string ...
    Rem .300WM(24) LS MK5 5-25x T3
    Rem .308(22) NF 7-35x T3
    Rem .308(20) LS Mk6 3-18x T3
    6.5G(18) LS Mk4 6.5-20x TMR
    5.56(18) Burris 3-15x SCR-MIL
    5.56(10.3) TEO IR-Hunter Mk3 60mm 4.5x 640(60)
    5.56(10.5) Holosun P515+3xmagnifier
    5.56(14.5) Burris 1.5-9x cq-mil
    .22LR(16) ODIN 17mm 1x 320(30)
    Tikka T1x Athlon 6-24x
    2xPVS-14 3p
    PVS-30
    PAS29/COTI 10mm 1x 320(30)
    Skeet 17mm 1x 320(30)
    UTCx 70mm 1x 640(60)
    RAPTAR
    RADIUS
    TEO-PATROL 19mm 1x 640(60)