Homeland Security Commissions LED-Based Puke-Saber

This is a discussion on Homeland Security Commissions LED-Based Puke-Saber within the Off Topic forums, part of the Sniping Related category; No, I'm not kidding... :shock: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292271,00.html...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fight for what you believe is right, no matter what the consequence...

I have spoken my peace regarding less than lethal "weapons" before, they have less than impressive service records, and I believe they serve no purpose other than to advance the Liberal doctrine that a hug will solve every problem.

Rigger
    I hate to be the cruel hand of reality slapping you across the face but, someone has to do it.

Life's hard, buy a helmet. You're not going to get coddled around here so get over it.

Hidden Content

The liberals may view it as a hug to solve every problem, but a true conservative would view it as a right to life. I only posted this because it was an interesting bit of weapons technology, albeit a tad humorous.
    Fight for what you believe is right, no matter what the consequence...

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

This technology really isnt that new they had a civilian version of something like this a few years back. I dont really care for these products either but I did get my sister some pepper spray awhile back. She had alot of nighttime classes back when she was in school and it made me feel better that she had it with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Promethean
    The liberals may view it as a hug to solve every problem, but a true conservative would view it as a right to life. I only posted this because it was an interesting bit of weapons technology, albeit a tad humorous.
    Right to life applies to unborn, innocent babies, not the kind of people this would be deployed against. Besides, most conservatives are hard core pro capital punishment.

Rigger
    I hate to be the cruel hand of reality slapping you across the face but, someone has to do it.

Life's hard, buy a helmet. You're not going to get coddled around here so get over it.

Hidden Content

Ridiculous . . .
    Imagine how much more this thing costs to research and produce than the handgun and billy club that every officer is already issued. Our jails and prisons are already packed with the losers that this thing would be used on. Let the officers use their weapons, if they happen to kill a few scumbags along the way, so be it. The money they waste on researching crap like this could be much better spent on ways to protect our officers, not the slime on the street. We as a country have become way too afflicted with the rights of our criminals.

-matt
    Hidden Content
    Ordnance System Designs, Inc.
    Stay tuned for details.

Be worthy of your freedom and of the sacrifice of those who protect it.

You know properly applied this too can be used to induce vomiting in an assailant...

It's had lots of testing in "less-lethal" scenarios.

Look at that, my market research has just saved our tax payers millions in R&D and fielding costs! :lol:

-snowy
    "Veritas Lux Mea"

Certified Super Civvie

Well, I don't condone its current plans for use, but it would definitely make an interesting weapon mounted light for military/self-defense application if they could make it smaller. Having your target both blind and puking would not be a bad thing....

Quote Originally Posted by snowy
    You know properly applied this too can be used to induce vomiting in an assailant...

Look at that, my market research has just saved our tax payers millions in R&D and fielding costs! :lol:

-snowy
    +1.

Korean police officers use a similar baton, at least they did back in the 80's. Although, after seeing them use it on some folks in the street I think vometing would be the least of your worries.

If you want riot control, why not put a Vomiting agent capsule into a CS cansiter to make them vomit, it's loads of fun and clears the sinuses.
    Pigs get Fed. Hogs get Slaughtered.

Quote Originally Posted by mavrick10_2000
    Quote Originally Posted by snowy

-snowy
    +1.

Korean police officers use a similar baton, at least they did back in the 80's. Although, after seeing them use it on some folks in the street I think vometing would be the least of your worries.

If you want riot control, why not put a Vomiting agent capsule into a CS cansiter to make them vomit, it's loads of fun and clears the sinuses.
    Yeah but who clears the streets?
    "You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can get with just a kind word."

"Knowledge is a process of piling up facts; wisdom lies in their simplification."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ads