Wilson break in(not breaking in wilson)

This is a discussion on Wilson break in(not breaking in wilson) within the Off Topic forums, part of the Sniping Related category; Anybody here about a break in at Wilson combat. My buddy has been waiting for 3 months for a barrel for his AR from Wilson. ...

Anybody here about a break in at Wilson combat. My buddy has been waiting for 3 months for a barrel for his AR from Wilson. Their excuse is that there was a break in and they are trying to sort everything out with getting previous orders filled. Apparently mostly handguns were taken. can anyone confirm the validity of this.

Re: Wilson break in(not breaking in wilson)

Quote Originally Posted by the m700 project
    Anybody here about a break in at Wilson combat.
    Wow - that's having a real set of nuts. Breaking into a high dollar gun store; like their not going to do everything possible to find you. Not to mention how hard is it going to be to move a dozen or more Wilson pistols without getting noticed. Wow... just wow.

Swede

my thought exactly. But my objection would be that my buddies ffl told him that because he didn't order it yet and plays the I hold your money and make interest game.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

The sad thing is that the kind of people who would break into a place like that are the same people who would offload those 2K+ Wilson's for about $300 on some street corner. :evil:

Rigger
    I hate to be the cruel hand of reality slapping you across the face but, someone has to do it.

Life's hard, buy a helmet. You're not going to get coddled around here so get over it.

Hidden Content

I agree they should definately make it against the law to steal guns

Quote Originally Posted by the m700 project
    I agree they should definately make it against the law to steal guns
    I can't believe how wrong you are... There should be a law protecting everyone's right to have a Wilson made firearm by any means that person deams fit. These people expressed their desire to have a Wilson by B&E because we drove them to it. The high prices of such quality firearms made them unatainable for all citizens. We should make a law that says Wilson can't sell their arms for such high prices - or else be prepared for more people shopping after hours.

We have to defend the rights of people wanting more. We just have to... :wink:

Swede

I'm going to go throw up now...

Quote Originally Posted by tx_shooter
    I can't believe how wrong you are... There should be a law protecting everyone's right to have a Wilson made firearm by any means that person deams fit.
    Darn Wilson and their price gouging! If they don;t stop making these record profits, we're going to need to nationalize the production of high-quality custom 1911's so that the average Joe can afford the guns that he needs.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

-matt
    Hidden Content
    Ordnance System Designs, Inc.
    Stay tuned for details.

Be worthy of your freedom and of the sacrifice of those who protect it.

I agree they are pricey but they shoot very straight. Plus they come in green. It was the first gun i ever atained on my own, didnt know too much at the time so i figured because it was expensive it was better so I apprehended it. ive got about 1000 rds through it in 3 years.

Ads