What went wrong?

What went wrong?

This is a discussion on What went wrong? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Sniping Related category; What went wrong in this person's life that led them down such a horrible road? I almost felt obligated to get out at the red ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What went wrong?

What went wrong in this person's life that led them down such a horrible road? I almost felt obligated to get out at the red light and tell them that everything will be okay. They just need to change their ways and ask for forgiveness. :lol:

Hillary AND Obama :?:

JOEY

SC Member #2507
    SASS#84934

Bill Of Rights Supporter

Well whbonney I guess you dont have Hope for Obama, nor does anyone with common sence. It makes you want to go slap this on their vehical.

Well I'm not exactly excited about McCain but...he's all we got.
    ***SPF***

SOLD PENDING FUNDS!

Quote Originally Posted by SFCowboy

He's just as big of a jack*** as the rest of him. I think that individual in the green jeep has gone astray somewhere.
    The two most abundant elements in the world are Hydrogen, and stupidity...

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

He's not for us, so he can't be all we got. There's better choices, people just have to learn to vote for something besides the normal (R) or (D).

Quote Originally Posted by ogre

He's not for us, so he can't be all we got. There's better choices, people just have to learn to vote for something besides the normal (R) or (D).
    Ah no...he's all we have. You know of any others??? That are presidential canidates???
    ***SPF***

SOLD PENDING FUNDS!

Ah no...he's all we have. You know of any others??? That are presidential canidates???
    Don't think this worm is any friend to gunowners or the American people. He cares NOTHING for you or anyone else which has been proven time and again. Hes a career politician that will say anything to get elected. People need to focus more energy on their Congress then their President. Vote for someone who will be a exemplary leader and not just someone who is a flavor of the week.

sure there are plenty of independents, Ron Paul for example. By the by I am a Ron Paul supporter, but I'm not 18 so i can't vote.
    Education, not Legislation

Savage MKII FSS, BSA sweet 22
    Remington 511 Scoremaster, irons
    Remington 788 in 243, 4-8x cheapo

Quote Originally Posted by Jamo
    sure there are plenty of independents, Ron Paul for example. By the by I am a Ron Paul supporter, but I'm not 18 so i can't vote.
    I would not call him an independent, but a REAL Republican and a man who follows and embraces our Constitution. john McCain is nothing more then a RINO (republican in name only). Hope you do not take this as an attack SF, it's not. You vote for whomever you want, just know you are voting for the same ole same ole. People got to start putting their foot down instead of voting for this lessser of two evils crap. This is one of the MANY reasons we are in the quagmire that we have.

jamo, that is good to know. It's a good thing his message has struck a cord with you, and I hope it does more younger people in the future. I know it has with me.

There is lots of talk about writing in Ron Paul but I wonder if that would be doing the right thing. I would vote for Ron Paul hands down but im afraid that if I write him in there wont be enough others who do that to make a real push. If that is the case then it would be taking votes and giving them to Obama. McCain is a snake also but he may not be as poisonous as Obama.
    JOEY

SC Member #2507
    SASS#84934

Bill Of Rights Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by whbonney26
    There is lots of talk about writing in Ron Paul but I wonder if that would be doing the right thing. I would vote for Ron Paul hands down but im afraid that if I write him in there wont be enough others who do that to make a real push.
    It doesn't matter. You're supposed to vote for whom you feel should run the country, and not worry about who's votes are stolen from whom. Ron Paul may not get enough votes to win, but he may get enough to send a message, a message that would be heard in 2012

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ads