YOUTUBE!!!!!

YOUTUBE!!!!!

This is a discussion on YOUTUBE!!!!! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Sniping Related category; I am new to SC., and the world of custom rifles, sniping, competition, and tactical shooting. Larry is in the process of working out specs. ...

Thread: YOUTUBE!!!!!

YOUTUBE!!!!!

I am new to SC., and the world of custom rifles, sniping, competition, and tactical shooting. Larry is in the process of working out specs. on my first rifle (that I will have bought myself) and I have been searching the internet for videos of custom rifles and their results on paper

Youtube has endless videos of guys and their rifles, and even shooting but there are only a handfull of rifles shown, detailed, shot, and results on paper. I thought it would be a good idea if us guys from SC put our rifles in detail on youtube, shot them, and showed the results afterwords. Maybe use Sniper Central as a common key word so we can search them pretty easily.

If there are videos of SC rifles out there I would be thankful for being directed to them.
    "The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion." Prov. 28:1

Proud owner of an Excorcio built Remy 700 in 30-06

COMMON KEYWORD?

what keyword or words could be used so that you could search posts and view all related posts by SC users? Outside of something that would directly identify SC.
    "The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion." Prov. 28:1

Proud owner of an Excorcio built Remy 700 in 30-06

Another option may be to host the videos through a photobucket (or similar) account and then have a dedicated thread here where they can be linked. I believe photobucket allows the hosting of video, but not sure if they put a limit on size, etc.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

This may not be relevant but...

I actually learned about SC from a local newscast that quoted here as a source of info on sniper rifles and it was a very positive story and mentioned the site quite favorably too.

We're going to get bad press and the anti's storming the walls no matter what but maybe we'll also get one or two new people to the fold.

However, the name 'Sniper Central' should only be used with Mel's permission IMO.
    "Dress cute wherever you go, life is too short to blend in." -- Paris Hilton

There is a guy with a few videos on YouTube named Lucas Beitner he uses the name beitner1, he's a heck of a marksman and he used to post here a lot. He has a series of Long Range videos. There used to be a video of a member shooting his surpressed Tac Ops...and it was very quiet. The problem is if you search tac ops or tactical operations you get billions of game hits.

I'll have a couple of rifles to test next week, I'll see if I can round up a video camera.

Ads