Venison Meow.

Venison Meow.

This is a discussion on Venison Meow. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Sniping Related category; You know me as a linguistic and ballistic genius. But I am also the learned author of " A Cat's Guide to Calculus" and I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Venison Meow.

Venison Meow.

You know me as a linguistic and ballistic genius. But I am also the learned author of " A Cat's Guide to Calculus" and I also a gourmet chef.

Unfortunately, as I lack thumbs, I need a little human help in order to prepare my cuisine. Today I had some help from Crabby--every now and then she can be pleasant-natured. And every now and then someone pitches a perfect game in the majors.

Here is my venison creation--Venison Meow. It is a superb, melt-in-your mouth explosion of flavor and deliciousness. I am awaiting the call from Kitchen Stadium. The Iron Chef is about to become the Schmoe Chef because my cuisine reigns supreme.

Here's Venison Meow as it appears ready in the crock pot:

And here is my Venison Meow with a P-38 on the side....

Or you can have it with wine, crystal and Swiss goodness on the side.

Fluffy
    I'm a genius. And you are not.

Can i have the left overs!! Looks like the same thing I do woth either venison or antelope what we call a can cooker meal. Darn good eat'n, mmmmm good.

Craig
    Jack of all trades, master of none!!

Wine and Swiss goodness for me. :wink: And I be over at five.....what was your address again? :lol:
    The Officer

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

Bobby Flay's outside our door. Or he was just a few minutes ago.

He mentioned something about a "throwdown" and I returned with a German Luger.

Bobby somehow remembered other pressing business. I do hope that he returns......

Fluffy.

Before he left I told him to DBAS

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyTheCat
    Bobby Flay's outside our door. Or he was just a few minutes ago.

He mentioned something about a "throwdown" and I returned with a German Luger.

Bobby somehow remembered other pressing business. I do hope that he returns......

Fluffy.

Before he left I told him to DBAS

lmao brilliant!

Venison Meow:

Get some soup mix from the grocery store. This type of soup mix consists of barley, peas, rice, etc. It is a dry mix. Soak the soup mix overnight in water.

Take a hunk of venison and cut it into small pieces. Crabby says they are called "cubes"

Cut up some onions into small pieces. Cut up some carrots, some potatos, and tomatos. You also need a couple of bay leaves, salt, pepper, soya sauce and Bertoli extra virgin olive oil. You also need a Rival crock pot.

Crabby says that any crock pot will do. But what does she know. Listen to me and DBAS. It must be a Rival.

1. Get a large stainless steel pot and put a little olive oil on the bottom of said pot. Throw in the venison and brown it over high heat. If any water comes out from the meat, scoop out said water and save it. Keep turning the venison so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pot.

2. Make sure that your venison is browned properly.

3. Throw in the onions and keep stirring the meat. Make sure that onions are carmelized.

4. Throw in the tomatoes and the soup mix. Before placing the soup mix into the pot, drain off the water.

5. Stir for two minutes or so and then return to the pot any juice that you may have earlier removed. Add salt, pepper and a dash of soya sauce.

6. Cover the pot and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.

7. Add your potatos and a bowl of water.

8. Cover the pot and cook on low to medium heat until everything begins to boil. Lower the heat and add the carrots. Let everything simmer for five minutes or so. Place two bay leaves into the pot.

9. Scoop the stew and place inside a Crock Pot. You may also add juniper berries. ( But that cheapskate Squinty could not find any juniper berries.)

10 Turn the Crock pot onto high heat and stew away for 5 hours.

In 5 hours, dinner will be ready. Trust me this is so delish. You will be so happy and you will bless me for revealing the secrets behind my glorious cuisine.

Fluffy.

If you used fresh ingredients instead of soup mix and added shrimp, corn and sausage it would be a beautiful low country boil.

the 3rd one is desktop background of the week :wink:

And here is my Venison Meow with a P-38 on the side....
    for when you don't want to share :lol:
    U.S. Marines - Certified Counselors to the 72 Virgins Dating Club.

Don't think about all those you feel, just be glad to be here.

OK Fluffy heres another one for you to try come winter, very similar to yours I must add.

Stuff you be needin':

- Mince beef, well any sort of meat you prefer really, its open to choice.
    - Oregano.
    - Two table spoons worth of tomato paste.
    - 3 or 4 diced potatos depending on how large the are
    - 2 Carrots, some brockley, some collyflower, Beans (well bean pods, yellow or green one's. yeah I know fantastic description :?), corn, peasand some celery.

How you be cookin':

1. Fry the mince/what ever you meat of choice is, until it starts to brown then add the garlic and onions and simmer until caramelised.

2. After this is done add the oregano and 2 tablespoons of tomato paste. heat until the tomato paste becomes... wait for it, liquidy. (Again, fantastic description)

3. Add in the Diced potatoes and the vast assortment of vegtables you have on hand and fill the pot with water so that is about 1 inch from overflowing, and bring this concoction to the boil.

4. Upon reaching boiling point turn the heat down to a light simmer, place the lid on and cook it for a further 3 hours. Add salt to taste.

Very nice wintery meal when served with a fresh loaf of bread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ads