Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

Batch of Gen 4 WoTacs sold out at the moment

10K views 41 replies 19 participants last post by  The Officer 
#1 ·
Hot off the press from WoTac:

Dear Valued Customer,
WE are proud to announce the new, and improved GEN4 model WOTAC rifle scopes. We have been working on them for a few months, and have been more than pleased with their testing, and performance. We are currenty selling only to those on the pre-order list, and will upload these models on Friday to everyone else. Make sure that you get yours before we run out.
Here are the models that we currently have in stock.

4-14x50 Tactical $329.00
4-14x50 Target $329.00
10x40 Tactical $279.00
I can offer these with free shipping if anybody wants one.

#4 ·
rings

I currently have leaupold mounts on my Rem 700 Tactical. I am going to change it over to a picatinney rail. I need to know which rings to order to use with this scope. I am leaning towards the Burris xtr or SS rings and either the EGW or TPS base. Just need to know if I need med or high rings.

Thanks

sorry but I have never used the pic rail before.

#23 ·
LOL

Huge difference, But for the cost you wount be unhappy. I would say in the next year Wotac's will be putting the crimp in alot of the high end manufactures pockets.

Matt and his crew are on a roll with these scopes.

NF vs Wotac.

Yes NF is 1300.00 more are they worth it sorta.
Wotac 349.00 are they worth it Very much so. Warrenty and the person to person you get is much better with Matt.

Just my 2cents

Tom

#26 ·
Bull-it said:
PLEASE correct me if I am wrong, but did someone on here say that the WoTacs are made by Busnell?
No they aren't made by Bushnell. The tubes are actually Russian, the glass is Japanese and the internals are Chinese. The assembly is done in China and they are tested and gas charged here. They are made to Matt Wonder's specifications.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.