SniperCentral.com Forum Rules of Conduct
Terms of Service
AUTHORITY: Collection of this information is authorized by Title 10 of U.S. Code, section 3013.
PRINCIPAL PURPOSE: Information collected will only be used for security and identification.
DISCLOSURE: Voluntary, however, failure to provide the information may prevent participant from entering website.
Ownership of Materials: This web site and its contents belong to Sniper Central, LLC. Anything you say or post here becomes the property of Sniper Central, LLC. The views contained herein express the views of their respective authors and not the views of the Sniper Central, LLC or it's staff, or any entity associated with this forum, although when you post on this site you're giving us permission to use your words and your ideas for our own purposes and without limit. This is to preserve the accrued knowledge that Sniper Central, LLC was put in place to allow the members and visitors to share.
Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for the Sniper Central staff to review messages or confirm the validity of information as it is posted in real-time. The Sniper Central staff cannot vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages contained herein express the views of their respective authors and not the views of the Sniper Central, or it's staff, or any entity associated with this forum. If any user finds a posted message that they deem is objectionable or in violation of the TOS, they are encouraged to contact a forum moderator, forum administrator, or community manager. Several provisions have been made to make this form of notification easy. They include email , private message , and a �report button� � which sends the post in question to the attention of the forum moderator (see below for details).
Through your use of this service, you agree that you will abide by the TOS and will not use this forum inappropriately. Inappropriate use of this bulletin board includes, but is not limited to, the following rules:
1. Posts, user-names or private messages which are defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, sexually oriented, threatening, or invasive of a person's privacy or that otherwise violate any law of the United States.
2. Flaming, bashing or threatening of any individual or group.
3. Sexually suggestive pictures or text not suitable for teens.
4. �1337� text, binary or any other method of reproducing inappropriate content or avoiding language filters.
5. Linking to content otherwise in violation of the TOS.
6. Intentionally derailing the topic of conversation from the posted subject.
7. Editing or altering any text left by a Forum Moderator in your post.
8. Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, commercial solicitation.
9. Posting copyrighted material without permission.
10. �Bumping� is not permitted. If you do not have something to add to the discussion you should not post small, generic or empty content simply to increase your post count or the post count of the thread.
11. Posting content intended to take advantage of forum or server bugs or exploits.
12. Posting content which explains or advertise illegal game cheats or exploits.
13. Using open proxy servers to connect to the forums.
14. �Trolling� or posting content designed to inflame, incite or that has no purpose at all.
15. False reporting of posts and/or abuse of the reporting feature.
16. Evading or attempt to evade warnings, bans, or other Moderator and Administrator actions.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list. Content may still be deemed inappropriate even if it does not specifically fall under one of these rules. Much the way a police officer may choose to issue a warning rather than a ticket, you may be warned via private message or in public, your post may be edited and/or the thread locked. Put simply, when in doubt, remember the Golden Rule: treat others with the same respect that you yourself wish to be treated. If you don�t have anything nice to say, don�t say anything at all.