One of the most CONTROVERSIAL stocks ever!

This is a discussion on One of the most CONTROVERSIAL stocks ever! within the Product Review Requests forums, part of the SniperForums.com & SniperCentral.com Related category; I have seen a lot of controversy over the Choate Ultimate Sniper stock. I have read reviews and noticed that people either love the stock, ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I have seen a lot of controversy over the Choate Ultimate Sniper stock. I have read reviews and noticed that people either love the stock, or absolutely hate it. One thing I have noticed also is that the guys who like the stock are big guys as in tall and larger than normal. Anyhow, I and a lot of other people would like to here Mel's take on the issue.

Sponsors
    I actually have one of those stocks here, I got it for review, but have been very reluctant to review it....

The reason the big guys like it is because the stock is very oversized. I can bump it up the queue list if desired and try to get a review done sooner rather than later.

MEL

Quote Originally Posted by mele
    I actually have one of those stocks here, I got it for review, but have been very reluctant to review it....

The reason the big guys like it is because the stock is very oversized. I can bump it up the queue list if desired and try to get a review done sooner rather than later.

MEL
    Please do, I have been interested in a Savage with one of thier stocks, but I think I prefer the varmint one better.
    A message to all veterans: THANK YOU

In Memory Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    SniperForums.com
    Advertisements

I think a simple search would prob. answer most of the questions you have about the stock.

I have one and like it cause it is a solid stock that shoots good. The down side to the stock is that it is heavy and not something I would want to carry in the field. It makes a good benchrest stock in most people's opinion.

Do a little search and you will find LOTS of opinions about the stock.
    JOEY

SC Member #2507
    SASS#84934

Bill Of Rights Supporter

Please do bump it up as a lot of people are interested in your thoughts on it. I myself am a large guy at 6'6'' tall and used to be a body builder. I actually like the stock, the weight doesnt bother me at all and neither does the price!

Quote Originally Posted by doubletap
    Please do bump it up as a lot of people are interested in your thoughts on it. I myself am a large guy at 6'6'' tall and used to be a body builder. I actually like the stock, the weight doesnt bother me at all and neither does the price!

Well the price is pretty cheap compared to other stocks. Larger guys dont seem to mind it. Not everyone wants to carry such a heavy rifle around.......even if they can.

Like I said, Im a fan of the stock and have the Ultimate Sniper and Varmint. They have their jobs that I use them for and I have other ones that are somewhat lighter for longer trips or other things.

I still say a good search and read would help you out a ton while you wait for the review.
    JOEY

SC Member #2507
    SASS#84934

Bill Of Rights Supporter

If you will read the very first post, you will see that I have allready done the search and read thing, I want Mel to do a review because I value his opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletap
    If you will read the very first post, you will see that I have allready done the search and read thing, I want Mel to do a review because I value his opinion.
    I understand that but in the meantime you can get lots of opinions. Im not saying anything about the review as I think it would be good to read also. I was just saying that you could collect LOTS of other data also while you wait.

Lots of opinions either one way or another can sometimes be just as good if not better than one opinion.
    JOEY

SC Member #2507
    SASS#84934

Bill Of Rights Supporter

You got that right,
    I think its funny how some people make fun of the stock and put it down, and other people praise it.

Plaster Stocks

I'vegot seven of these stocks on various weapons and I like them over all others. I've had HS, McMillan, and a host of others. Like you said big guys like them. I'm 6'5"@280lbs and have no trouble with these stocks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ads